Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Hilton
Can he pass block for Joe Burrow?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:42 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can he pass block for Joe Burrow?

dont worry we have a plan
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:42 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can he pass block for Joe Burrow?

About as well as Thuney can cover OBJ
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Both. Please. Keep Alexander and sign this guy

This this this
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 10:21 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Is Hilton better then Alexander?

I'm honestly not sure why there isn't more talk of bring him back, he was a good guy in the slot and a willing tackler.

I really Liked Alexanders contributions last season, he covered well and tackled better then most of our D,  but if we add Hilton and let Alexander walk its a wash in my mind ...which I dont get. We need to be adding talent and not reacting to losses.   
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:54 AM)kalibengal Wrote: I really Liked Alexanders contributions last season, he covered well and tackled better then most of our D,  but if we add Hilton and let Alexander walk its a wash in my mind ...which I dont get. We need to be adding talent and not reacting to losses.   

They are both slot guys, neither is playing on the outside. Hilton is a better player so it would be an upgrade to move from Alexander (who isn't under contract) to Hilton. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 12:11 PM)Au165 Wrote: They are both slot guys, neither is playing on the outside. Hilton is a better player so it would be an upgrade to move from Alexander (who isn't under contract) to Hilton. 

I would say they are are close to being the same tier of play but taking him from the Steelers would be an added plus.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Well be nice to get one right... so hopefully it is Hilton.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 12:11 PM)Au165 Wrote: They are both slot guys, neither is playing on the outside. Hilton is a better player so it would be an upgrade to move from Alexander (who isn't under contract) to Hilton. 

I hope that they do strike a deal with Hilton.  In addition to being decent in coverage, opposing QBs rated 60.2 throwing at him, he's also a playmaker.  Low YAC allowed, 7 INTs, 5 FRs, 32 PDs, and very effective as a blitzer.  24.15% success rate, 9.5 sacks, 23 QB hits, 30 TFL.

Putting this guy in the Slot CB role, and Chidobe Awuzi on the boundary to pair with Waynes, this team just MIGHT be able to field a competent secondary this season. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 11:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Both. Please. Keep Alexander and sign this guy

Same, I want Alexander back too. This would be another good signing though for sure. Love the Hendrickson signing.

Bring back Spain, Alexander and go get more OL help and Rankins.
Reply/Quote