Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mike Kafka
The Bengals signed QB Mike Kafka to their PS.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Word.
Reply/Quote
"The thornbush is the old obstacle in the road. It must catch fire if you want to go further"

Reply/Quote
Between McCarron, Wenning, and Kafka I would say we have a decent chance of having at least 1 of the next Tom Brady, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 06:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Bengals signed QB Mike Kafka to their PS.

Championship.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: Championship.

You realized the Colts signed Josh Freeman and Ryan Lindley, right?  You may want to rethink this.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You realized the Colts signed Josh Freeman and Ryan Lindley, right?  You may want to rethink this.

Those two can't hold Kafka's jock.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: Those two can't hold Kafka's jock.

Yeah, but who can?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, but who can?

Mrs. Kafka.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Between McCarron, Wenning, and Kafka I would say we have a decent chance of having at least 1 of the next Tom Brady, right?

No that boat sailed...

Dan Lefevour is in the CFL now.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 06:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Bengals signed QB Mike Kafka to their PS.

On a related note, The Pats cut Hill. With McCarron's wrist better than they feared, I would hope we cut Kafka and bring back Hill. Aside from liking Hill, I'd want to find out exactly what information the Pats pumped out of him. If we face them in the playoffs, we need to know what they know. :)
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 12:45 PM)gobobro Wrote: On a related note, The Pats cut Hill. With McCarron's wrist better than they feared, I would hope we cut Kafka and bring back Hill. Aside from liking Hill, I'd want to find out exactly what information the Pats pumped out of him. If we face them in the playoffs, we need to know what they know. :)

I would love for that to happen too. He was obviously used and abused. 2 can play that game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 12:45 PM)gobobro Wrote: On a related note, The Pats cut Hill. With McCarron's wrist better than they feared, I would hope we cut Kafka and bring back Hill. Aside from liking Hill, I'd want to find out exactly what information the Pats pumped out of him. If we face them in the playoffs, we need to know what they know. :)

Kafka is only here because of emergency. He'll probably be cut after Baltimore if AJ stays healthy. Plus, the guy is using one of those 2 PS spots that go to "veteran" players. If we brought Hill back, he can take Michael Bennett's spot.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote