Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will give 2018 a MULLIGAN - See 2019 as year 2 of a 2 year PLAN
(11-27-2018, 04:46 PM)samhain Wrote: I just don't see 5 more games like this happening (which it a real possibility at this point) without serious consideration toward parting ways with the staff.  It is irreparably broken at that point and hands will be as close to forced as they get in this town.

If they lost the last 5 games with Dalton playing then I would agree; however, playing with a backup QB these last 5 games may take this kind of heat off of Marvin in Mike's eyes.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2018, 05:36 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Laugh, every year my wife has her 29th birthday. It's been that way for about 30 years.

I believe that is a thing with wives everywhere.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they give him a do-over on this season because of injuries and an incompatible DC hire.

I don't think it will make any difference unless they can obtain two quality offensive tackles, a couple of reliable pass catchers, and a couple of decent linebackers. They need to improve not only talent at these positions, but also depth.
Reply/Quote