Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf's First 2018 Mock Draft
Not sure how much our new DC would like this draft, but our new Oline coach definitely would. As to me: I think it's a little overkill on the oline, but I would love to get the olineman from ND.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 01:54 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: And I agree with that fully

(02-09-2018, 07:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah I'm tired of serviceable players. We already have to many of them. 

Especially on the line because Mike Brown has never seemed to put enough emphasis on the line, outside of a few players in odd years (many who busted).

An average quarterback can look good and a good quarterback can look great when he has a line giving him all day to throw the ball.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 08:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Especially on the line because Mike Brown has never seemed to put enough emphasis on the line, outside of a few players in odd years (many who busted).

An average quarterback can look good and a good quarterback can look great when he has a line giving him all day to throw the ball.

Doesn't matter, Only an Elite QB is going to win the SB.
So if you don't have an Elite QB???? Does the rest of the season matter?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Wynn can make the move to Center i love this Draft. I just was hoping we get an outright Center more than anything
in this Draft. I think Nelson goes before we pick but you are right Wolf as usual and if he is there you take him.

This all depends on FA which i guess we cannot depend on lol.

If we got Ryan Jensen or Zach Fulton in FA this would be amazing. Just don't like the Center you have us taking even if
he would be an upgrade over Bodine. I think we need a stud here, but Wynn could very well be that stud.

Great job Wolf.
Reply/Quote