Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Be A D-Bag!
You have to follow a link inside the link, but Mike Mitchell keeps proving he's a clueless ***** who just thinks he's the shit!

Follow the link below and watch Leonard Fournette run over him and then Mitchell gets up like he's a hard-ass while Fournette's just like "please, *****, I just TRUCKED you."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jax.247sports.com/Bolt/Leonard-Fournette-goads-Mike-Mitchell-into-hitting-him-108629969/Amp

There's nothing funnier than Pittsburgh d bags having a quarterback wishing he had retired, a diva receiver and running back, and dog shit defensive backs that think they're hard asses!
Reply/Quote
Mitchell put him down on his own. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to be hyped about it.

It was funny how the runner motioned for him to bring it though.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 10:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Mitchell put him down on his own. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to be hyped about it.

Mitchell went low and took out his legs!   He didn't even hit him in the normal sense of hitting!  What's he hyped about?!
Reply/Quote
I don't know what you're watching, but I saw Fournette taunt and challenge Mitchell, and Mitchell respond with a solid shot to Fournette's hip that put him on his ass.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 11:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I don't know what you're watching, but I saw Fournette taunt and challenge Mitchell, and Mitchell respond with a solid shot to Fournette's hip that put him on his ass.

False.

Mitchell clearly just took out his legs instead of hitting him in the body, so he bitched out when he got called out.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 11:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I don't know what you're watching, but I saw Fournette taunt and challenge Mitchell, and Mitchell respond with a solid shot to Fournette's hip that put him on his ass.

"On his ass" implies that Mitchel pushed him backwards.

It was a collision that both players overhyped. They foreshadowed a titanic clash but instead we get a chiuwawa fight.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 11:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: False.

Mitchell clearly just took out his legs instead of hitting him in the body, so he bitched out when he got called out.
It's clearly a shoulder to hip hit. If you cannot see the obvious, then I don't know what else to say. There's no hope for you. 
(10-08-2017, 11:37 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: "On his ass" implies that Mitchel pushed him backwards.

It was a collision that both players overhyped. They foreshadowed a titanic clash but instead we get a chiuwawa fight.
Watch the video again and tell me what hits the ground first. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 04:49 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's clearly a shoulder to hip hit. If you cannot see the obvious, then I don't know what else to say. There's no hope for you. 
Watch the video again and tell me what hits the ground first. 

First off, it was obviously lower then that.

Second, that's still not hitting his body where any meaningful contact would take place that would merit being excited over and bragging like he did something.
Reply/Quote

Lol, apparently Leonard Fournette's hips extend all the way to his calves.

Fournette called him in, Mitchell wanted none of that and went low. Fournette went forwards and got 12 yards and Mitchell celebrated like he just stonewalled someone for no gain on fourth down instead.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 10:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Mitchell put him down on his own. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to be hyped about it.

/thread
Fournette, who is a beast, doesn't "truck" Mitchell. Mitchell makes a great hit on him after being taunted. Should you then celebrate after the guy got a good run? I would say no, but given the circumstances of being taunted like "you can't get me, come and try", I guess it's allowed.

If anyone is the douche in this situation, it's Fournette, as much as it pains me to say as a Ravens fan. 

Can we talk about Ben's great day?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mitchell went low and took out his legs!   He didn't even hit him in the normal sense of hitting!  What's he hyped about?!

So because Mitchell did the smart thing and went low on a guy who was planning on running through him he's..?

I don't get what you're trying to imply.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 11:10 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So because Mitchell did the smart thing and went low on a guy who was planning on running through him he's..?

I don't get what you're trying to imply.

If Mitchell was as big of a hard ass as he claimed to be post-play, he would have hit him square in the body.

That's what I'm saying.
Reply/Quote
Wait that was really waving him on? I would have never caught that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 11:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Mitchell was as big of a hard ass as he claimed to be post-play, he would have hit him square in the body.

That's what I'm saying.

Maybe he wasn't trying to act like a hard ass so much as he was trying to get the defense hyped up.

Mitchell made the smart play. If I'm fist fighting Anderson Silva I'm not gonna stand there and square up with him.
Reply/Quote
Out of everything that happened yesterday, Brad picked this as his smack talk.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 01:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Out of everything that happened yesterday, Brad picked this as his smack talk.

Of all the things he's been accused of, being bright was never one of them.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 01:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Maybe he wasn't trying to act like a hard ass so much as he was trying to get the defense hyped up.

Mitchell made the smart play. If I'm fist fighting Anderson Silva I'm not gonna stand there and square up with him.

That might hold true if he didn't do this type of thing a lot and if it didn't fit his personality to a t..... acting all hard and awesome when he didn't do shit.

(10-09-2017, 01:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Out of everything that happened yesterday, Brad picked this as his smack talk.

We'll get to everything else that hasn't been covered, but this is personal, so I love pointing out that he's a d bag and you're paying him something like five million a year to be average at best.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 01:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That might hold true if he didn't do this type of thing a lot and if it didn't fit his personality to a t..... acting all hard and awesome when he didn't do shit.

We'll get to everything else that hasn't been covered, but this is personal, so I love pointing out that he's a d bag and you're paying him something like five million a year to be average at best.

Personal? Did Mitchell nail your sister or your gf? If he did, that would explain a lot.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 01:44 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Personal? Did Mitchell nail your sister or your gf? If he did, that would explain a lot.

The squealing, faux tough guy is a cake eater. 

Brad went to Cov Cath. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 01:44 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Personal? Did Mitchell nail your sister or your gf? If he did, that would explain a lot.
He tried to nail my sister but she wasn't having it because he's a d bag.

That's not the reason I hate him, though..... see below.
(10-09-2017, 02:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The squealing, faux tough guy is a cake eater. 

Brad went to Cov Cath. 

He actually went to CovCath for three years but then him and two other kids transferred to Highlands their senior year and all these people who had no clue what happened flooded the blogs and claimed they were "forced out because they were black," and implied CCH was racist and all this other bullshit.

Pissed me off that they bashed a school that did so much for me just because everyone likes to gossip like little school girls.

Speaking of which, 50th anniversary game is Friday ag Highlands and they asked me to be an honorary captain!
Reply/Quote