Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
Mike Mitchell continuing to make the organization and fans proud!

Alex Smith throws the ball and Mitchell goes low on him with a late hit.

How much of a scumbag can one player be? Going after a quarterback's knees on a late hit.

Pathetic.

But you know it will be ignored by the organization and most of their fans.

"Model franchise!"

What a joke.
Reply/Quote
Good hard football play... for the steelers

Burfict gives a solid, legal, hit to core, suspension.

Sounds right
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mitchell is a dumbass.
Reply/Quote
He gets away with a lot of shit.

Reply/Quote
Any thoughts on that Chiefs linebacker that dove down to hit Bell in the knees who was standing straight up and was already wrapped up?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mike Mitchell continuing to make the organization and fans proud!

How much of a scumbag can one player be?  Going after a quarterback's knees on a late hit.

Pathetic.

"Model franchise!"

What a joke.

What If this was Burfict? Year suspension? 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 08:43 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: What If this was Burfict? Year suspension? 

2 year
Reply/Quote
It looks like 56 shoves him into Smith. Mitchell looks like he falls awkwardly and rolls into Smith. Hard to tell from that angle, but that was what I thought when I saw it live.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 07:43 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Any thoughts on that Chiefs linebacker that dove down to hit Bell in the knees who was standing straight up and was already wrapped up?

Was he pushed or anything? What were the circumstances?

Does the player who made the hit have a history of being a dirtbag?

Was it also late?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It looks like 56 shoves him into Smith. Mitchell looks like he falls awkwardly and rolls into Smith. Hard to tell from that angle, but that was what I thought when I saw it live.

It was his own teammate and he BARELY TOUCHES Mitchell!

He didn't even extend his arm fully!

It was just Mike Mitchell being the scum that he is.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Was he pushed or anything? What were the circumstances?

Does the player who made the hit have a history of being a dirtbag?

Was it also late?

(10-16-2017, 09:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was his own teammate and he BARELY TOUCHES Mitchell!

So, the context is important for one, but immediately dismissed for the other? 

Seems like someone's biases are on full display.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was his own teammate and he BARELY TOUCHES Mitchell!

Looks like he gets a solid shove, but, like I said, it's too obscured to be sure. 

Reply/Quote
Nothing to see here.

[Image: images.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mike Mitchell continuing to make the organization and fans proud!

How much of a scumbag can one player be?  Going after a quarterback's knees on a late hit.

Pathetic.

"Model franchise!"

What a joke.

He also came in late and delivered a helmet to helmet hit to a Chief already wrapped up. My guess the NFL will fine him $1 and so they official was being overly critical for the Smith hit low and late.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Looks like he gets a solid shove, but, like I said, it's too obscured to be sure. 

Where does it look like he got shoved? Also just seen a nice facemask. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:26 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Where does it look like he got shoved?

When 56 puts his hand on his back and seems to shove as Mitchell is rushing towards Smith.

Good catch on the facemask, though. Penalty either way.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:28 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: When 56 puts his hand on his back and seems to shove as Mitchell is rushing towards Smith.

True, but the diving motion does not match the pushing motion from the LB. It would take a pretty big push/hit to knock him that much off balance. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:28 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: When 56 puts his hand on his back and seems to shove as Mitchell is rushing towards Smith.

Lol, why would he be rushing toward Smith then? The receiver had already cought the ball. Defending the indefensible here. It's clearly obvious mike Mitchell tried turning Smith's head around then ran and DOVE at Smith's legs paying absolutely no attention to where the ball was. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 07:43 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Any thoughts on that Chiefs linebacker that dove down to hit Bell in the knees who was standing straight up and was already wrapped up?

Go start a thread about it. This is about mike Mitchell.

"But what about...duh... da t oder guy... uh duh...." says every Steelers fan ever.
Reply/Quote
He should most definitely be receiving a care package from the league on Tuesday or Wednesday outlining some sort of suspension.......but He will just get a slap on the wrist in the form of a fine. There is more uproar about the clean hit that ended Aaron Rodgers season than Mitchell’s flat out blatant attempt to injure Alex Smith. Is anyone really surprised though?

Reply/Quote