Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell WOULD Be Gone........
(01-15-2018, 04:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, it's obviously not a "good beer", but i like it with dinner when i go out. I don't sit around and drink it.

Plus, i'm not some elitist beer snob.  Cool

Im not an elitist, but I like a good beer, but only a couple at a time, like with dinner. But if I'm drinking for quantity, it's Milla Lite for me. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Tell me when is the last time he made a good play. I'll wait. 

And us fans here let you think whatever you want because you're obsession is comical. You've started 6 threads and made 40 posts about him all because he bad mouthed your high school. 

Exactly my point.  If he were making plays (even one), you and your fanbase would cheer it and overlook what a joke he is.

I don't like him because of what started in high school, but now he's simply providing more and more material about what a joke your franchise is.

If anyone else on your team were as outspoken and as shitty as he is, while also being a complete douche bag, I'd post about them  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Every fan base and every fan does it. The NFL is full of low quality people. The only difference with you is that you actually justify Pac Man hitting a woman so you don't have to. Sad.

I wonder your thoughts on Joe Mixon? Or did that b1tch have it coming to? 

It was not ok to hit a woman and it never is, but you act like Jones and Mixon just hit women because they spilt the milk or something when they were provoked beforehand and just made knee-jerk reactions.

Jones was in response to having a woman bring a bottle near his head, which is he supposed to think "oh, she's probably just trying a magic trick and isn't going to harm me"?

Mixon was hit so hard it felt like a man hit him, so a person isn't supposed to respond or have any reaction when being attacked?

Also, that reference you quote was to Ben raping women, which is the worst thing that can possibly happen to a woman, but you equate those with hitting women in knee-jerk reactions?

Please tell me you're joking..........  I'd say that it's an embarrassment to Steelers nation if you're not joking, but we all know they overlook it.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Jones was in response to having a woman bring a bottle near his head, which is he supposed to think "oh, she's probably just trying a magic trick and isn't going to harm me"?

Mixon was hit so hard it felt like a man hit him, so a person isn't supposed to respond or have any reaction when being attacked?

I rest my case....
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly my point.  If he were making plays (even one), you and your fanbase would cheer it and overlook what a joke he is.

So now you've gone from we do, to we would.

You're a joke. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I rest my case....
Typical answer when someone can't debate a topic any further.
(01-15-2018, 09:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So now you've gone from we do, to we would.

You're a joke. 

Because you and your fanbase have no problem with him, but since I'm calling him out on it (as well as other people are calling him out), your fanbase all the sudden has a problem with it since he's not making plays.

Same as Ben.

You're twisting words because you're a joke, just like Steelers nation.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typical answer when someone can't debate a topic any further.

There's no debate. I said you make excuses for woman beaters and you followed it up with a post making excuses for woman beaters. 

Nothing further to debate. It's over. Im done  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: There's no debate. I said you make excuses for woman beaters and you followed it up with a post making excuses for woman beaters. 

Nothing further to debate. It's over. Im done  Smirk

Hilarious

There's no debate because, like I said, Steelers fans raping a woman isn't as bad as hitting a woman, justified or not.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Please keep him. If you let him go Cincinnati will probably sign him. Sad
Reply/Quote
Contains NSFW Language:

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 07:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That makes no sense.  The worse of two things is not automatically ‘the bar’.  Comparing two things is comparing two things.  It has no bearing on what the ‘measure for success’ is.  

If I say “The student who got a B did better on the test than the one who got a D”, does that automatically make ‘D’ the measure for student success? 

Just because you think of things doesn’t make them true ...

The Steelers and their fans are blumpkins and the Jags whooped that ass, but you're right. Making the playoffs is one of the various measures of success in this league. "at least we didn't have a losing record", "at least we had a winning record", "at least we made the playoffs", "at least we won a playoff game", "at least we made it to the XFCCG", "at least we made it to the Super Bowl", "Suck it, we're Champs". 

Quote:Plus, “Dilly dilly” is dumb and Bud Light is terrible.   Tongue

I'll be happy when those awful commercials are no longer a thing. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 10:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Steelers and their fans are blumpkins and the Jags whooped that ass, but you're right. Making the playoffs is one of the various measures of success in this league. "at least we didn't have a losing record", "at least we had a winning record", "at least we made the playoffs", "at least we won a playoff game", "at least we made it to the XFCCG", "at least we made it to the Super Bowl", "Suck it, we're Champs". 

What is yours? “At least we lost to a bad bengals team at home when we had everything to play for”?

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 12:41 AM)motoarch Wrote: Please keep him.  If you let him go Cincinnati will probably sign him. Sad

It's almost guaranteed.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 10:59 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: What is yours? “At least we lost to a bad bengals team at home when we had everything to play for”?

"at least we didn't vindicate Harbaugh's poor coaching"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:18 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "at least we didn't vindicate Harbaugh's poor coaching"

Well played.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 09:28 AM)Beaker Wrote: Contains NSFW Language:

Im not watching a 7 minute video of why it's okay to whoop the shit out of a woman. If you could provide me with the time stop in the video of the part that shows a drunk and high professional athlete who has a barricade between the woman and himself and plenty of room behind him just walk away, that would be helpful. Thanks. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 05:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im not watching a 7 minute video of why it's okay to whoop the shit out of a woman. If you could provide me with the time stop in the video of the part that shows a drunk and high professional athlete who has a barricade between the woman and himself and plenty of room behind him just walk away, that would be helpful. Thanks. 

You have plenty of time to watch vids...now that the steelers season is over.
Reply/Quote