Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's A Trashy Punk
(11-03-2015, 08:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There's a fine line between smacking people for bringing up the past and smacking yourself by making a long list of your rival's success. You have some work to do.

There is a fine line between 2nd place and last.  The fragile Steelers are one more injury or dumbass suspension away from it....  Soft ass punks.

In other news, the Steelers' games will be broadcast on the History Channel for the remainder of the season, because all their fans have to cling to is the past.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 07:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Ok Fair enough but two can play at that game

Steeler's Super Bowl Wins 

#1 1975
#2 1976
#3 1979
# 4 1980

#5 2006
#6 2009

I have to hear about this garbage every time that a point about Steelers Bengals comes up. So until I stop hearing about your past then you have to hear about ours.

^^^^^^  Case in point.

Jack Lambert aint walkin thru that door....  Maybe they can draft the next one with the 5th pick next year...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:07 PM)jason Wrote: There is a fine line between 2nd place and last.  The fragile Steelers are one more injury or dumbass suspension away from it....  Soft ass punks.

In other news, the Steelers games will be broadcast on the History Channel for the remainder of the season, because all their fans have to cling to is the past.

*smacks Bengal fan who listed each Steelers Super Bowl win by year*

*get accused of bringing up the past 2 posts later*

The "fine line" bit about division standings was well played. You didn't need to add the unoriginal, overplayed stolen joke at the end.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You must be new around these here parts...thanks for contributing to the overwhelming evidence that Bengal fans bring up the Steelers success far more often than Steelers fans do.... ThumbsUp

Yep....even I must admit , you ****ers sure set the bar for steriod use in the 70s. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Huh...How do I treat Brad?

Sorry... I didn't think I needed it, but here it is.

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Actually Foster said what Mitchell did was wrong too.  And Burfict didn't so much "hit" as "catch and ride to the ground".

Where did Foster call out his own teammate? I've yet to see that anywhere.

Nevermind, I found an article where he does.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/11/03/ramon-foster-vontaze-burfict-should-watch-out-for-karma/

Kinda trashy to act all high and mighty and in the same article talk about we see him again and he'll get his. So, it's bad to celebrate, but to target a player for injury in advance is okay....well done Foster....scrub.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: *smacks Bengal fan who listed each Steelers Super Bowl win by year*

The "fine line" bit about division standings was  well played. You didn't need to add the unoriginal, overplayed stolen joke at the end.

That is not smack. lol   I brought up past Steeler cheap shots and you said get over it. When I said all Steeler fans do is bring up the past all of the sudden you were the greatest smack talker since Reggie Miller. 
Good lord, it is like talking to a little kid. Get to bed!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: *smacks Bengal fan who listed each Steelers Super Bowl win by year*

The "fine line" bit about division standings was  well played. You didn't need to add the unoriginal, overplayed stolen joke at the end.

Who brought up Super Bowl XL?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 10:07 PM)jason Wrote: In other news, the Steelers' games will be broadcast on the History Channel for the remainder of the season, because all their fans have to cling to is the past.

How old is that joke?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 02:11 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Where did Foster call out his own teammate? I've yet to see that anywhere.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/11/03/ramon-foster-vontaze-burfict-should-watch-out-for-karma/

Kinda trashy to act all high and mighty and in the same article talk about we see him again and he'll get his. So, it's bad to celebrate, but to target a player for injury in advance is okay....well done Foster....scrub.

And that the difference between "my team" and "your team" (whichever they may be).

No one wants to see their star player hurt....and they take it personally.  Versus when a guy on the other team gets hurt.

But he didn't say they were going to target him.  He said karma would catch up with him:

(from your link)

Quote:“If you look at the film, and you look at the piles before that play, you can see him grabbing onto an ankle,” Foster said. “He’s the type of guy to do certain things like that. And the good thing about the situation is we get to see him again. We play him twice a year. So, he’s that type of guy. The celebration at the end, that’s been his characteristic right there. He’s the kind of player to do certain things that. Eventually, karma comes to get those guys back, and we’ll see him a second time.”

Burfict has now said he heard the pop and knew Bell was injured AND said he had no idea Bell was injured.  I guess he was celebrating stopping Bell for only an eight yard gain.  Mellow

Note:  I don't think he was trying to take Bell out of the game.  I think he just doesn't care and was happy to be the one to do it.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Remember when he tried to jump over the line last season when the offense was taking a knee to end the game and even one of his own teammates called him out on it?
(11-03-2015, 12:55 AM)Whatever Wrote: That's the Steelers, though.  If they break your punter's jaw and neck on an illegal blindside helmet to helmet hit, then that's just good tough football the way it was meant to be played, and they'll never change.  If one of their players suffers a freak injury on a completely legal tackle, the organization will whine and cry like the opposing team went Last Boy Scout on them.  Remember Tomlin bitching and moaning at Reggie last year?  That's the main reason I have zero respect for them as a team.  They can dish it out, but they have never been able to take it.

(11-03-2015, 04:34 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Exactly.  The Steelers whine about their players getting hurt, but they have taken cheap shots at the Bengals so many times. The Ken Anderson facemask, Carson's knee.... etc.  What stood out about that postseason was that Lisping, sickening square-jawed former coach of theirs rubbing the injury in that whole rigged 2005 playoffs.  Bill Coward is the ultimate classless idiot, and sums up Steeler Nation perfectly.

(11-03-2015, 03:27 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Hines ward was always looking to hurt people and steeler fans loved him.

(11-03-2015, 07:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Ok Fair enough but two can play at that game

Steeler's Super Bowl Wins 

#1 1975
#2 1976
#3 1979
# 4 1980

#5 2006
#6 2009

I have to hear about this garbage every time that a point about Steelers Bengals comes up. So until I stop hearing about your past then you have to hear about ours.

(11-03-2015, 09:22 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: There is no smacking anything with that. You said something about bringing up the past, well that is what you fans do every time your team gets smacked  in the mouth in the present. I'm well aware of the Steeler's success over the years, but I can do the same thing as 90% of your fan base does and be a bandwagon fan. I am a fan of every team in the NFL except the Steelers. That means I have 43 rings to your 6. When the Bengals win this year it will be 44 to 6.

(11-03-2015, 10:07 PM)jason Wrote: There is a fine line between 2nd place and last.  The fragile Steelers are one more injury or dumbass suspension away from it....  Soft ass punks.

In other news, the Steelers' games will be broadcast on the History Channel for the remainder of the season, because all their fans have to cling to is the past.

(11-03-2015, 10:11 PM)jason Wrote: ^^^^^^  Case in point.

Jack Lambert aint walkin thru that door....  Maybe they can draft the next one with the 5th pick next year...

(11-03-2015, 10:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yep....even I must admit , you ****ers sure set the bar for steriod use in the 70s. Mellow

(11-04-2015, 02:29 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: That is not smack. lol   I brought up past Steeler cheap shots and you said get over it. When I said all Steeler fans do is bring up the past all of the sudden you were the greatest smack talker since Reggie Miller. 

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:29 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: Who brought up Super Bowl XL?

A Bengals fan of course.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:22 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: There is no smacking anything with that. You said something about bringing up the past, well that is what you fans do every time your team gets smacked  in the mouth in the present. I'm well aware of the Steeler's success over the years, but I can do the same thing as 90% of your fan base does and be a bandwagon fan. I am a fan of every team in the NFL except the Steelers. That means I have 43 rings to your 6. When the Bengals win this year it will be 44 to 6.

After this post I figured you were confusing me with GMDino, but I didn't say anything.

(11-04-2015, 02:29 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: That is not smack. lol   I brought up past Steeler cheap shots and you said get over it. When I said all Steeler fans do is bring up the past all of the sudden you were the greatest smack talker since Reggie Miller. 

At this point it was too obvious that you were confusing us for one another.

You continue to smack yourself because no Steeler fan brought up anyone's past here, but you and other Bengal fans have left a wall of posts on this thread about the Steelers past.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 08:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: Note:  I don't think he was trying to take Bell out of the game.  I think he just doesn't care and was happy to be the one to do it.  

I think it would be safe to say he's list no sleep over it. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 08:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Ask Mike Webster about the ravages of the roids from that era......oh.....wait..... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 10:54 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I think it would be safe to say he's list no sleep over it. 

True....but I don't think he was "happy" about it.  That's an asinine assertion.  According to what I've read, they're decent friends, and Bell is an Ohio guy, and was a huge Corey Dillon fan back in the day.  I feel bad for the kid....but not the rest of 'em.

Reply/Quote
It sounds like Vince Williams threatened to kill burfict on Twitter and the NFL has done nothing about it.

I assume that to "paint" someone means to shoot them so that they are covered, IE "painted" in thier own blood.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:43 AM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: It sounds like Vince Williams threatened to kill burfict on Twitter and the NFL has done nothing about it.

I assume that to "paint" someone means to shoot them so that they are covered, IE "painted" in thier own blood.

Nah...I think he wants to paint him like a french model. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:43 AM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: It sounds like Vince Williams threatened to kill burfict on Twitter and the NFL has done nothing about it.

http://vavnews.com/steelers-lb-tweets-threat-at-vontaze-burfict-then-thinks-better-of-it-173828.vav

Quote:Steelers linebacker Vince Williams took it a step further Monday with a tweet that has since been deleted, threatening physical violence if he ever runs into Burfict on the street. Williams later apologized, but not before Burfict tweeted a response.

"I catch Vontez on south beach im painting that boi on sight"

-- @VinnyVidiVici98

"why wait then u kno were I'm at"

-- @King55Tez
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 02:11 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Where did Foster call out his own teammate? I've yet to see that anywhere.

When someone says something moronic, and then a day later stands by it, one can only conclude he is a moron.  Amazing how Burfict immediately diagnosed Bell's injury.  I guess the DRs should have just asked him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote