Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's A Trashy Punk
(11-03-2015, 08:27 AM)UGMDino Wrote: :confused:

That was Foster, one of the o-linemen.  I heard the interview yesterday and it wasn't anything awful.  More heat of the moment stuff and he never raised his voice.

The had sound from Burfict too.  He said he did NOT know Bell was injured when he was celebrating and that they are friends.  That would make more sense tahn he "knew" or "heard" something and then jumped up and celebrated.

Burfict was mic'd up? Link? 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:02 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: Burfict was mic'd up? Link? 

No one of the Pittsburgh reporters interviewed him in the locker room after the game.  They played the sound bite during the sports break Monday.  I think it was Monday.  Anyway he said he did not know Bell was injured at the time of the tackle.

Edit: Can't find the audio but ESPN reported the same thing.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14027506/leveon-bell-pittsburgh-steelers-injures-knee-vs-cincinnati-bengals-taken-locker-room-cart

Quote:Burfict said after the game that he immediately didn't know Bell was injured and that he was friends with the Steelers' running back.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
Also this (might have been mentioned already):

Going low.

[Image: ePA7DXqVJTD]

Going after a dude's knees is about as dirty as you can get.

And whoever said Troy jumped over the line, I'm pretty sure he did that during real plays, not when the offense was taking a knee to end the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 08:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also this (might have been mentioned already):

Going low.

[Image: ePA7DXqVJTD]

Going after a dude's knees is about as dirty as you can get.

And whoever said Troy jumped over the line, I'm pretty sure he did that during real plays, not when the offense was taking a knee to end the game.

Literally every time Heath Miller is tackled the guy takes out his knees.  Every...time.

But please...continue.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Literally every time Heath Miller is tackled the guy takes out his knees.  Every...time.

But please...continue.

Well, sometimes they go for the head while he's defenseless. There's been a handful of those this year alone, but other than that I agree.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Literally every time Heath Miller is tackled the guy takes out his knees.  Every...time.

But please...continue.

First clip that came up in a Google search and he gets tackled around the shoulders.

Hilarious

But please..... I will.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First clip that came up in a Google search and he gets tackled around the shoulders.

Hilarious

But please..... I will.

You went and looked.   LMAO

Seriously though.  Try harder.  I'm try to be nice to you but you're not acting very smart.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Mitchell took out Murray (the OAK RB) with a head to head shot. The shot knocked him out and he fumbled. Guess what Mitchell did? He ran across the field celebrating as the OAK player lay injured on the field.

I don't want to hear anymore crying from steelers players about Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: You went and looked.   LMAO

Seriously though.  Try harder.  I'm try to be nice to you but you're not acting very smart.

Rock On

I'm not acting very smart because I call you out on your argument against Mitchell being a punk and turns out you were posting bullshit?

Hilarious

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:30 AM)Beaker Wrote: Mitchell took out Murray (the OAK RB) with a head to head shot. The shot knocked him out and he fumbled. Guess what Mitchell did? He ran across the field celebrating as the OAK player lay injured on the field.

He didn't know he was injured. He didn't even know he fumbled. He didn't even contact his head. And I haven't said anything about Burfict because I don't care.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 12:30 AM)Beaker Wrote: Mitchell took out Murray (the OAK RB) with a head to head shot. The shot knocked him out and he fumbled. Guess what Mitchell did? He ran across the field celebrating as the OAK player lay injured on the field.

Bahahahaha!

Beaker didn't watch the game...he just read a message board somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not acting very smart because I call you out on your argument against Mitchell being a punk and turns out you were posting bullshit?

Hilarious

LMAO

No, I watch the Steelers games...you google one individual play.

Nontheless you are STILL crying over a legal hit by Mitchell, no fan on this board has complained about Burfict celebrating, and you are still acting like a child about things that happened 10 year ago or more.

So no...you're not acting very smart.   Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:37 AM)6andcounting Wrote: He didn't know he was injured. He didn't even know he fumbled. He didn't even contact his head. And I haven't said anything about Burfict because I don't care.

Yeah, he did.  It was unintentional from my viewpoint, but his helmet hit Murray in the jaw area, and possibly deserved a flag.  He certainly didn't know he was injured, cause like you say, he didn't even realize there was a fumble.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, he did.  It was unintentional from my viewpoint, but his helmet hit Murray in the jaw area, and possibly deserved a flag.  He certainly didn't know he was injured, cause like you say, he didn't even realize there was a fumble.

Hitting a runner in the head is not a penalty. 

He also went over to Murray a little later and spoke to him.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, he did.  It was unintentional from my viewpoint, but his helmet hit Murray in the jaw area, and possibly deserved a flag.  He certainly didn't know he was injured, cause like you say, he didn't even realize there was a fumble.

(11-09-2015, 10:37 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hitting a runner in the head is not a penalty. 

He also went over to Murray a little later and spoke to him.

Comprehension......it's a thing. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: Comprehension......it's a thing. Ninja

Yes comprehension is a thing Wyche.  Realize that I was informing you that it wasn't a possibility.  Soooooooo.

Here let's get it on a 3rd grade level for you...Maybe then your thick Cinci skull won't block the info form getting to your brain.

Wyche:  1+1=2 but possibly 3

Me:  1+1 is always 3

Wyche:  Comprehension I said possibly!!! :angry:

me:  You are stupid.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 01:37 AM)6andcounting Wrote: He didn't know he was injured.

Apparently that excuse isn't good enough for steelers players (since Burfict said the same thing), so why are you using it?

And there was definitely helmet to helmet contact. And that contact is supposed to only be allowed on a runner between the tackles, not outside the tackles or down field.

My point is that Mitchell has done twice what steelers players complained of Burfict doing. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 05:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: Apparently that excuse isn't good enough for steelers players (since Burfict said the same thing), so why are you using it?

And there was definitely helmet to helmet contact. And that contact is supposed to only be allowed on a runner between the tackles, not outside the tackles or down field.

My point is that Mitchell has done twice what steelers players complained of Burfict doing. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

DING DING DING!!!

And Burfict said he was calling for help, not celebrating.

Mitchell's behavior has become a pattern, and that pattern points to him being a dirty punk.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 05:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: Apparently that excuse isn't good enough for steelers players (since Burfict said the same thing), so why are you using it?

If he didn't know, how is it an excuse. Helmet-to-helmet is only illegal on defensiveness receivers and qbs, but regardless I still don't think it was even close to h2h.

In regards to players' Twitter posts, I don't have a Twitter or care what people post on it. Nothing on Twitter has anything to do with me.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: DING DING DING!!!

And Burfict said he was calling for help, not celebrating.

Mitchell's behavior has become a pattern, and that pattern points to him being a dirty punk.

No, you're just always butthurt over everything Steelers related. There's no pattern of anything.
Reply/Quote