Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell's Genius Prediction!
[Image: 151622060348191922?63646]
Reply/Quote
What am i looking at here?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Oh boy
Reply/Quote
Well that it explains it all?

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 05:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: 151622060348191922?63646]

Oops.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 08:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well that it explains it all?

Pretty much sums it up.
Reply/Quote
Now we just have to assume this thread talked more about rape than Mike Mitchell. We just can't know for sure.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think this was the one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The link broke, but that's ok.....

[Image: 5pP2QS9.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 10:06 AM)Interceptor Wrote: The link broke, but that's ok.....

[Image: 5pP2QS9.jpg]
The thing is, he never said WHEN, so ..... LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 08:35 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Now we just have to assume this thread talked more about rape than Mike Mitchell. We just can't know for sure.

Now, THAT’S a realistic possibility of what happened.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Thread fail. Just when you thought that Brad has failed in just about every way possible, he comes up with another.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 10:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The thing is, he never said WHEN, so ..... LOL

Probably just looking ahead.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 10:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: The thing is, he never said WHEN, so ..... LOL

Yup.  Prediction open until they play.  Then he will  be wrong.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
[Image: vm1YHtw.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jags were on that quote minutes after the game

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 02:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: vm1YHtw.gif]

Should we assume that this was the message you meant to post the first time?

Because this is as good as anything you've ever posted ...
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 12:14 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Should we assume that this was the message you meant to post the first time?

Because this is as good as anything you've ever posted ...

I thought that was kind of obvious that I meant that the first time.....................

But I agree, and it wouldn't be as good if Mike Mitchell weren't a GIANT douche, and that's not even considering my personal bias against him.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 02:53 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I thought that was kind of obvious that I meant that the first time.....................

But I agree, and it wouldn't be as good if Mike Mitchell weren't a GIANT douche, and that's not even considering my personal bias against him.

Of course it might have been better if 'hell' and 'Haiti' were crossed out also, because the Jaguar loss made them just as irrelevant as 'New England'.  Pointing out that even the imaginary part of the vengance doesn't matter now would have given that extra twist of the knife. Plus, eliminating every part of his boastful statement rather than just part of it would have made him look weaker and like an even BIGGER douche.  So it really could've been much stronger.  

You also could've just replaced the original link with the working one, thus making the ridicule you received look obsolete and out of place. It might've even inspired at least the Bengal fans who did it to delete their posts.  

But, like I said, this is a as good as anything you've posted before.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I wonder if he predicted getting cut. HEY OH! Brad must be on Cloud Nine with his mortal enemy being unemployed.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote