Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Pompeo
Exclusive: Democrats investigating whistleblower claims Pompeo's security picked up Chinese food and his dog

Another Trump pick and crook caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The swamp is getting drained. Only problem is most of the turds in that swamp Trump put there.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/politics/pompeo-democrats-whistleblower-claims/index.html
This would be towards the bottom of things Congress should be investigating.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
A pretty tame scandal for this administration. I hope one day, we return to a world where this is the kind of story that was actually considered scandalous again.

That's the crazy part about the Trump Administration. There is so much stuff coming out about how incompetent, corrupt and downright stupid they are, that it all starts to become white noise. And this story will definitely land flatly in that white noise section.
(07-02-2019, 05:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Exclusive: Democrats investigating whistleblower claims Pompeo's security picked up Chinese food and his dog

Another Trump pick and crook caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The swamp is getting drained. Only problem is most of the turds in that swamp Trump put there.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/politics/pompeo-democrats-whistleblower-claims/index.html

LOL While I agree it's a misuse, there is so much whataboutism that it's not even worth trying to go after him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-02-2019, 05:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Exclusive: Democrats investigating whistleblower claims Pompeo's security picked up Chinese food and his dog

Your sig cracks me up every time I see it  Hilarious
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(07-02-2019, 04:52 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Your sig cracks me up every time I see it  Hilarious

Proof that Trump did serve in the military.
(07-02-2019, 07:45 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: A pretty tame scandal for this administration. I hope one day, we return to a world where this is the kind of story that was actually considered scandalous again.

That's the crazy part about the Trump Administration. There is so much stuff coming out about how incompetent, corrupt and downright stupid they are, that it all starts to become white noise. And this story will definitely land flatly in that white noise section.
Your right. Trump and his thieving administration stealing from the taxpayers goes with the job. When the crooks Trump was interviewing for positions in his administration, the main question raised by potential candidates was compensation. Trump told them the salary the job paid plus all you can steal. ThumbsUp