Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Thomas Vs. Higgins and Tate
Just had a question for you all. Were any of you playing really close attention to the reps at WR?

I don't think I saw Tate in all game. And I only remember seeing Higgins once or twice. Yet I saw a lot of Thomas. Hell, Thomas was in on the very first set of downs.

Did I miss some PT for Higgins and Tate, or am I correct that Thomas was out there more?

And if I'm right, what's your take on the reps?

PS Bobby Hart is the worst thing since non-sliced bread.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:09 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Just had a question for you all.  Were any of you playing really close attention to the reps at WR?

I don't think I saw Tate in all game.  And I only remember seeing Higgins once or twice.  Yet I saw a lot of Thomas.  Hell, Thomas was in on the very first set of downs.

Did I miss some PT for Higgins and Tate, or am I correct that Thomas was out there more?

And if I'm right, what's your take on the reps?

PS Bobby Hart is the worst thing since non-sliced bread.

They all played 15 reps. One interesting note I am waiting to get his Burrow's spray chart. He HEAVILY favors throwing to his right, which he needs to work on but could have been a result of the pressure he was dealing with. I wonder if Higgins and Tate's alignment on the left side could have had something to do with their lack of targets as both of Mike Thomas's catches were to Burrow's right and all but one of AJ's came to his right.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:09 PM)Au165 Wrote:
They all played 15 reps. One interesting note I am waiting to get his Burrow's spray chart.
He HEAVILY favors throwing to his right, which he needs to work on but could have been a result of the pressure he was dealing with. I wonder if Higgins and Tate's alignment on the left side could have had something to do with their lack of targets as both of Mike Thomas's catches were to Burrow's right and all but one of AJ's came to his right.

What site are using for this stuff?  
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: They all played 15 reps. One interesting note I am waiting to get his Burrow's spray chart. He HEAVILY favors throwing to his right, which he needs to work on but could have been a result of the pressure he was dealing with. I wonder if Higgins and Tate's alignment on the left side could have had something to do with their lack of targets as both of Mike Thomas's catches were to Burrow's right and all but one of AJ's came to his right.

My guess is that his progressions typically work right to left and there wasn’t time to make his way to the left often.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:15 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What site are using for this stuff?  

Higgins, Tate, and Thomas all had 15 Erickson had 4.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:15 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What site are using for this stuff?  

Ben Baby sent out the snap counts, Next Gen shows targets for AJ and I watched back the game earlier and noted Thoma's catches. So basically, a little bit of everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:19 PM)Synric Wrote:  

Is AJ Green healthy or not?
Reply/Quote
I noticed that I didn’t see much of Tate and mentioned it in the game day thread. I figured Higgins wasn’t playing as much because he’s a rookie. I am surprised they both got 15 snaps because I don’t recall seeing them but that’s probably because they weren’t getting anything thrown their way.

I am guessing that they are easing AJ back in after missing so much time over the past few years.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:21 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Is AJ Green healthy or not?

On the play Burrow sailed I thought he was running funny, had me worried he reinjured himself.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:21 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Is AJ Green healthy or not?

He is healthy but hasn't played football for almost a year.  he is out of football shape for sure.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote