Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Thomas is back...
Isn't Thomas the guy who had back to back  flags erroneously for getting there too early? He was robbed...
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 03:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thomas played well when his number was called upon. Had some bad drops though.

Still like him, glad he is back. Bring in Golladay and a Draft pick and we are good at WR. Maybe more than good.

Get Golladay and then draft a guy like Elijah Moore in the 4th or 5th another slot guy u can put on the other side of Boyd and open up the middle of the field and the deep routes for Kenny GThumbsUp That; doesn't even include Pitts wow
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 04:50 PM)pulses Wrote: Get Golladay and then draft a guy like Elijah Moore in the 4th or 5th another slot guy u can put on the other side of Boyd and open up the middle of the field and the deep routes for Kenny GThumbsUp That; doesn't even include Pitts wow

Yes, we could go from bare to stacked pretty easily if we grab Golladay.

Might have to increase our offer to a multi year contract though tomorrow to get it done.

Elijah Moore, Eskridge, Darden, like all these guys you turned me onto. Lots of smaller speedsters in this Draft.

Just what we need. We got size with Tee, Tate, Boyd and hopefully Golladay. Lets get the speedster.

Oh yeah, and Kyle Pitts to patrol the middle baby. Cool
Reply/Quote
Not only is he a crappy receiver, he missed several key blocks in the running game and WR screen plays. Later, when he got a screen play on 3rd down and did nothing, he whined at his blockers with disgusted look on his face. I hated playing with guys like that on my team back when I played. Cancer.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 06:29 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Not only is he a crappy receiver, he missed several key blocks in the running game and WR screen plays. Later, when he got a screen play on 3rd down and did nothing, he whined at his blockers with disgusted look on his face. I hated playing with guys like that on my team back when I played. Cancer.

Didn't see that. Why would Taylor bring back a cancer when he got rid of Dunlap?

I don't know if the coaches and other players feel the same way about Thomas.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't see that. Why would Taylor bring back a cancer when he got rid of Dunlap?

I don't know if the coaches and other players feel the same way about Thomas.

It was only once but it really told me a lot about him. The look on his face and his body language wasn't what you see on winning teams.

I feel his signing is just an insurance policy in case the incoming late round/CFA WRs don't pick up the playbook in training camp. Unless he improves, he should be a camp cut.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:11 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: It was only once but it really told me a lot about him. The look on his face and his body language wasn't what you see on winning teams.

I feel his signing is just an insurance policy in case the incoming late round/CFA WRs don't pick up the playbook in training camp. Unless he improves, he should be a camp cut.

Could be right. I think Simmons likes him, he always has a lot of say as he should as he is our best coach.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 11:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I agree.  And he also played ST.

No problem with brining him back as long as we did not pay too much.

He only played 15% of the ST snaps.

That's entirely replaceable by a league minimum guy.

(03-18-2021, 01:21 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I like this sign Thomas caught the ball when called upon.

He dropped 2 of his 21 targets.
The last 3 years he's dropped 3 of his 26 targets.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 07:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He only played 15% of the ST snaps.

He dropped 2 of his 21 targets.
The last 3 years he's dropped 3 of his 26 targets.

That is pretty bad to be honest. Think he is just camp fodder this year as FSV said.
Reply/Quote