Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Tomlin’s Biggest Blunder
Frozen beard spit for a whole quarter. Cowher was way more efficient at managing his spittle.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Frozen beard spit for a whole quarter. Cowher was way more efficient at managing his spittle.

I caught that too, but his players and coaches staff looked the other way.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Frozen beard spit for a whole quarter. Cowher was way more efficient at managing his spittle.

You sure it was spit?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Stool curtain = made of shit LMAO

[Image: PGahtOb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:36 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You sure it was spit?

Those of us who have actually grown full beards happened to know that it probably wasn't.

The moisture that allows you to "see your breath" in cold weather will sometimes condense on your beard creating little "beard-cicles". But only those of us who have can actually grow one know that.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:08 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Those of us who have actually grown full beards happened to know that it probably wasn't.

The moisture that allows you to "see your breath" in cold weather will sometimes condense on your beard creating little "beard-cicles". But only those of us who have can actually grow one know that.   ThumbsUp

So those who know that do they also know how to wipe their ass or beard circles? Or to complex for a coach who still has not figured how to teach guys to properly tackle so they don't hurt themselves?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So those who know that do they also know how to wipe their ass or beard circles? Or to complex for a coach who still has not figured how to teach guys to properly tackle so they don't hurt themselves?

I've heard better smack talk on the dark web.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I've heard better smack talk on the dark web.

Dark web???? OK, good for you. Do you also show your pics to 15 year olds like Weiner did?

Reply/Quote

My wife went "WHAT is that on his chin?" 

I said "you don't want to know Mellow ". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I've heard better smack talk on the dark web.

Yeah and you even know a guy that runs one.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My wife went "WHAT is that on his chin?" 

I said "you don't want to know Mellow ". 

The immaculate ejaculation LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Dark web???? OK, good for you. Do you also show your pics to 15 year olds like Weiner did?

Mellow

You went there?

Nervous
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:08 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Those of us who have actually grown full beards happened to know that it probably wasn't.

Only 3 types of ppl grow beards:

1. Low IQ inbreds.

2. Bears (look up the term if you don't know)

3. Hipsters

Which one are you?
Reply/Quote

Dark-net-axon, is that you?

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 09:25 AM)Beaker Wrote: Only 3 types of ppl grow beards:

1. Low IQ inbreds.

3. Hipsters

Which one are you?

Higher ed. professional.  
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So those who know that do they also know how to wipe their ass or beard circles? Or to complex for a coach who still has not figured how to teach guys to properly tackle so they don't hurt themselves?

What?  I thought he was teaching them to tackle that way to hurt the players on the other team?  To hell with if it gets his players hurt!  Next man up!!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:36 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You sure it was spit?

Ben had his bodyguards force Tomlin into a hallway and then Tomlin tried going into a bathroom to hide but Ben followed him in, forced him to his knees, and took care of business.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 08:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ben had his bodyguards force Tomlin into a hallway and then Tomlin tried going into a bathroom to hide but Ben followed him in, forced him to his knees, and took care of business.

ThumbsUp

You can tell a lot about a person by the things they imagine.   Nervous
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 12:37 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You can tell a lot about a person by the things they imagine.   Nervous

How is that not a realistic possibility of what happened?!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 09:25 AM)Beaker Wrote: Only 3 types of ppl grow beards:

1. Low IQ inbreds.

3. Hipsters

Which one are you?

Sorry, Beaker......normally I back all Bengals in a Bengals vs. steAlers smack off.....but in this particular case, I have to side with JS.  Its like the old dog quote I've heard......"I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person."  Same thing applies to beards......I trust guys more with beards, than without. 

There's only 3 types of males without a beard:

1. You are prepubescent and cannot grow a beard.

2. You are a Republican, a rich white old guy.

3. Your wife wears the pants and runs the purse strings in your family.

Which one are you?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote