Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Wallace to the Ravens
Per Adam Schefter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Is it a requirement to be over 30 to be a raven?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 07:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Is it a requirement to be over 30 to be a raven?

Good point, with their penchant for old WRs, one may surmise that they feel the need to "slow the game down, for Joe Flacco"..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 07:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good point, with their penchant for old WRs, one may surmise that they feel the need to "slow the game down, for Joe Flacco"..

The Ravens are so irrelevant. I don't even concern myself when we play them any longer.
Reply/Quote
What about how he took the shot at Bridgewater at his Ravens announcement lol.

What a low class piece of garbage. How is this guy even remotely a good teammate. I'm so happy we didn't sign him.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 09:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: .   I'm so happy we didn't sign him.

I'm glad they didn't too. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 09:44 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I'm glad they didn't too. 

Why do you guys love old WR's?
Reply/Quote
Should be a pretty good group of receivers. Perriman, Smith, Wallace, and Aiken.

There's the usual cracks about age, but didn't a 35 year old receiver get 186 yards and 2 TDs against a team last year?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 10:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Should be a pretty good group of receivers. Perriman, Smith, Wallace, and Aiken.

There's the usual cracks about age, but didn't a 35 year old receiver get 186 yards and 2 TDs against a team last year?

Wonder if a team will ever cover AJ Green before he gets to 30?

In all seriousness though... These old guys just hold back guys like Aiken and Perrimen developing.
Reply/Quote