Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Whites little cinderella story is over...
Colts already almost picked him twice and hit him twice on the first drive..
Reply/Quote
Sir, this is an Arbys.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sir, this is an Arbys.

Lol, Damn though .. colts already got 4tds on the board in the first half alone. How did we lose to these assholes???
Reply/Quote
With the Jets getting blown out like this by the Colts, the Bengals really need to bring it against the Browns.

If we barely squeak a win out or, even worse, lose to the Browns, I think we'll have lost all credibility as a playoff team and people will just start ragging on us again.

It was nice to see positive coverage of the Bengals, even if it was just bandwagon shit. I would like to keep that going.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 11:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: With the Jets getting blown out like this by the Colts, the Bengals really need to bring it against the Browns.

If we barely squeak a win out or, even worse, lose to the Browns, I think we'll have lost all credibility as a playoff team and people will just start ragging on us again.

It was nice to see positive coverage of the Bengals, even if it was just bandwagon shit. I would like to keep that going.

Ooooff...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2021, 09:50 PM)jason Wrote: Ooooff...
Yep. Our credibility is shot and it's very much deserved. No one should consider us a good team at this point.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:50 PM)Tony Wrote: How did we lose to these assholes???

An incorrect game plan will cause even the best teams to be easily embarrassed by the worst teams. Lou Anarumo drew up a horrible defensive game plan and the middle of the field was always open. Mike White feasted all day on five yard dink and dunk passes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Lol, Damn though .. colts already got 4tds on the board in the first half alone. How did we lose to these assholes???

there has been very few consistant teams this season    Im glad i dont gamble on football anymore
Reply/Quote