Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mile High Stadium on fire
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/broncos-mile-high-stadium-catches-fire-heavy-smoke-and-flames-seen-inside-complex-among-suite-seats/?fbclid=IwAR2am6dZ-GctT1ptjBfVsI0uKsmSUcM4WLYNJ4Kela4k7bPfprmg3X98vY0
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Things sure got hot once Wilson signed  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
they don't need no water let the mf'r burn?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 09:45 PM)basballguy Wrote: they don't need no water let the mf'r burn?

You're dating yourself, ya old geezer Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Great idea for a Baker and Progressive's final "at home" commercial after the Browns cut him.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
OK OK who's responsible for this? Was it Snoop Dog, Cheech & Chong, or Willie Nelson?
Reply/Quote
Once upon a time (meaning in my lifetime) the old Mile High was still open to the public in the off season. There were gates around the place, but none were really ever locked so anyone who wanted to could mosey around the empty stadium, up in the "luxury" suites that had nothing to do with luxury. They were just enclosed areas and looked more like warehouse spots overlooking the place..
So anyway..I once got laid in one of those "luxury suites".. LOL I'm surprised that place didn't catch fire..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote