Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Miles Garrett 2019 DPOY
More bad news.
As any of you football fans with any brains know that the Bungals and Stoolers defensive lines and so called stars basically stunk last year.
Miles Garrett is being called the next Reggie White.  Garrett will be the DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR award winner. Andy will player scared when he faces the Browns. Big Ben will retire after next year.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 07:32 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: More bad news.

Browns go 0-16 again? 

Wait....that was good news.....nevermind.
Reply/Quote
Pull my finger.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As any of you football fans with any brains know that the Bungals and Stoolers defensive lines and so called stars basically stunk last year.
Miles Garrett is being called the next Reggie White.  Garrett will be the DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR award winner. Andy will player scared when he faces the Browns. Big Ben will retire after next year.

So now you are mistaking the opinion of a fan video blog (with a whopping 4,000 subscribers) for indisputable fact.  This is worse than I thought.

Nah, just kidding. This is exactly as bad as I've come to expect your smack to be. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 02:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So now you are mistaking the opinion of a fan video blog (with a whopping 4,000 subscribers) for indisputable fact.  This is worse than I thought.

Nah, just kidding. This is exactly as bad as I've come to expect your smack to be. LOL

The channel's goal is 4,000 subs. Right now it's at 3,122. Also, it's not a video. It was a slideshow.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 08:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The channel's goal is 4,000 subs. Right now it's at 3,122. Also, it's not a video. It was a slideshow.

Kudos to you, for taking the time to watch that slide show.   Mellow  LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 09:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kudos to you, for taking the time to watch that slide show.   Mellow  LOL

I didn't watch it. I pulled the marker until I got to where the video started and then it ended. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What does it matter who posted it if its the truth? Anyway:

Garrett > Atkins & Dunlap
Garrett > Watt & Hayward
Garrett > Whoever plays that position for the Ravens.

This is all I'm saying. Atkins and Dunlap signed those big contracts and retired on the field like a lot of players do once they get paid.
Same with Hayward. Watt gets a lot of hype because of his name, not that impressive.

Garrett is young and hungry and will cause havoc for the carrot top, rapist and the string bean.
Reply/Quote

Who's Mason?  Your inbred cousin?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 08:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: What does it matter who posted it if its the truth? Anyway:

Garrett > Atkins & Dunlap
Garrett > Watt  & Hayward
Garrett >  Whoever plays that position for the Ravens.

This is all I'm saying. Atkins and Dunlap signed those big contracts and retired on the field like a lot of players do once they get paid.
Same with Hayward. Watt gets a lot of hype because of his name, not that impressive.

Garrett is young and hungry and will cause havoc for the carrot top, rapist and the string bean.
Does this mean you will open another account on the Bengals blog and have the handle MylestheMangler?  Because looking like a foolish idiot when you post under Bakerthebeast just isn't enough. Kareemthekiller, Odelltheodius,etc are still available for you to embarrass yourself.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 03:15 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Does this mean you will open another account on the Bengals blog and have the handle MylestheMangler?  Because looking like a foolish idiot when you post under Bakerthebeast just isn't enough. Kareemthekiller, Odelltheodius,etc are still available for you to embarrass yourself.

Hopefully this means your illiterate butt will learn how to post. You must of been pretty agitated. Hilarious 

MylestheMangler has a nice ring to it.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hopefully this means your illiterate butt will learn how to post. You must of been pretty agitated. Hilarious 

MylestheMangler has a nice ring to it.

Must  have.  

I know it hurts your feelings to have your writing corrected, but if you're going to go around calling others illiterate, you should learn to write.  
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 01:23 PM)McC Wrote: Who's Mason?  Your inbred cousin?

Good question. Who's Mason?  Your inbred cousin?
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 10:26 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Must  have.  

I know it hurts your feelings to have your writing corrected, but if you're going to go around calling others illiterate, you should learn to write.  

Let me use that in a sentence Miss Crump. Big Ben "must have" drove AB out of town by calling him out for that interception that HE threw in that game against Denver. Is that right Helen?
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Let me use that in a sentence Miss Crump. Big Ben "must have" drove AB out of town by calling him out for that interception that HE threw in that game against Denver. Is that right Helen?

Nope.  It's "... must have driven ..."  

I'll stop correcting your mistakes as soon as you stop pretending that you're smarter than everyone here.  

By the way, Helen was my aunt's name, and she was a brilliant woman.  Good writer too.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2019, 03:12 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Does this mean you will open another account on the Bengals blog and have the handle MylestheMangler?  Because looking like a foolish idiot when you post under Bakerthebeast just isn't enough. Kareemthekiller, Odelltheodius,etc are still available for you to embarrass yourself.

In just a few months, he'll be able to change his name to BakertheBrokenone… 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 12:14 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nope.  It's "... must have driven ..."  

I'll stop correcting your mistakes as soon as you stop pretending that you're smarter than everyone here.  

By the way, Helen was my aunt's name, and she was a brilliant woman.  Good writer too.   :thumbsup:

I get it now, he just wants to read his "sen-tence".

[Image: latest?cb=20110410171327]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 12:14 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nope.  It's "... must have driven ..."  

By the way, Helen was my aunt's name, and she was a brilliant woman.  Good writer too.   ThumbsUp

Was her last name Crump? Did she use to date a guy name Andrew?
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2019, 06:04 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Was her last name Crump? Did she use to date a guy name Andrew?

Nope.  I have no relations in Mayberry, seeing as how it's a fictional town.

My dad loved the show, though.

Also, it's "a guy named Andrew".  
Reply/Quote