Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miles Garrett won't be out to kill Burrow
Heard him interviewed on the Sirius pre game show. He said last time he sacked Burrow his comments were "good to see you Joe" and Burrows response was "Nice hit Miles" Evidently, their Mother's are close friends. Makes me feel better that he won't be trying to injure JoeyB
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Heard him interviewed on the Sirius pre game show. He said last time he sacked Burrow his comments were "good to see you Joe" and Burrows response was "Nice hit Miles" Evidently, their Mother's are close friends. Makes me feel better that he won't be trying to injure JoeyB

Do you remember how Burrow got hit last year? It was our offensive line going into his knee.  I don't want that guy anywhere close to Joe no matter what!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 01:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Heard him interviewed on the Sirius pre game show. He said last time he sacked Burrow his comments were "good to see you Joe" and Burrows response was "Nice hit Miles" Evidently, their Mother's are close friends. Makes me feel better that he won't be trying to injure JoeyB

Imagine Joey B just bringing all these studs here to cincy
Reply/Quote

I never thought he would....that dust up with Mason Rudolph was started in TRUE Shitsburgh Stooler fashion. As is par for the course, everyone conveniently glossed over that and focused on Myles. I was ecstatic another player said "enough!".

Anyway, I'm not worried about intent, I'm more worried about those studs going against our duds up front and something accidentally happening.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

A clean hit by Cleveland brown can take burrow out too.  He ain't gotta be head hunting.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Wasn’t it reported that Palmer and Von Oelhoffen was college roommates? It would be tough to say he injured him on purpose if true, but I’m still not sold on that idea.

EDIT: Well, scratch that theory. Oelhoffen went to college at Boise St. Maybe they were roommates when he played for Cincinnati?

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:31 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wasn’t it reported that Palmer and Von Oelhoffen was college roommates? It would be tough to say he injured him on purpose if true, but I’m still not sold on that idea.

I think Troy Polamalu was Carson’s roommate at USC.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think Troy Polamalu was Carson’s roommate at USC.

Yeah, you’re probably right.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:31 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wasn’t it reported that Palmer and Von Oelhoffen was college roommates? It would be tough to say he injured him on purpose if true, but I’m still not sold on that idea.

EDIT: Well, scratch that theory. Oelhoffen went to college at Boise St. Maybe they were roommates when he played for Cincinnati?

I actually met Kimo while working a few years ago. Very nice guy, and very large....lol. His mother took a liking to the Georgetown area during his time in stripes while in TC. He winds up building an assisted living facility (the type with the condos) here where I live, and we were one of the suppliers on the project. 

I had him sign my Palmer jersey, and he kinda laughed and mentioned something about dark humor....lol. I never asked him about that (I mean we're selling the guy stuff), but I did ask about Mikey and his time in Cincy. He said he loved the Brown family, was very grateful for the opportunity, but the losing did take a toll. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2022, 08:07 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: A clean hit by Cleveland brown can take burrow out too.  He ain't gotta be head hunting.

Peach.

JB has been crushed this year …badly. Hard to watch at times.
Reply/Quote