Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milk
(05-29-2015, 09:26 PM)treee Wrote: What is everyone's favorite cereal? Honey bunches of oats here.

I don't like that...but, I can respect it Rock On

My favorite all-time cereal was one sold under the Meijer organic brand.  It was peanut butter puffs.  That was some good shit.  Then, they stopped making it, because, well, Meijer.  I was bummed, but a few years later I found a cereal called "Panda Puffs," which also was an organic peanut butter cereal.  Not as good as the Meijer brand, but still my current fave.  The wife calls it my "kiddie cereal," but she eats grape nuts so what the hell does she know.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2015, 09:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I don't like that...but, I can respect it Rock On

My favorite all-time cereal was one sold under the Meijer organic brand.  It was peanut butter puffs.  That was some good shit.  Then, they stopped making it, because, well, Meijer.  I was bummed, but a few years later I found a cereal called "Panda Puffs," which also was an organic peanut butter cereal.  Not as good as the Meijer brand, but still my current fave.  The wife calls it my "kiddie cereal," but she eats grape nuts so what the hell does she know.

I feel like cereal is seriously misrepresented in modern society. But I agree that peanut butter flavored cereal is and always will be delicious. You just can't beat peanut butter and milk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2015, 09:26 PM)treee Wrote: What is everyone's favorite cereal? Honey bunches of oats here.

Lucky Charms

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2015, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: [*] Rainbow cap:  Harvey

lol....this one went over alot of heads.
Reply/Quote

I pretty much gave up on eating cereal as refined/processed foods seem not to be among the best choices available. And, there is even an argument some make while we are omnivores, grains are better suited to ruminant animals and not to humans. That being said, you can all have your peanut butter flavored cereals. If I am going to defile my body and consume a cereal there is only one way to go. If I buy a box of cereal there is only one choice:
[url=http://photobucket.com/][/url]

[Image: 150px-Quisp.jpg%7Eoriginal]
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 10:38 AM)xxlt Wrote: I pretty much gave up on eating cereal as refined/processed foods seem not to be among the best choices available. And, there is even an argument some make while we are omnivores, grains are better suited to ruminant animals and not to humans. That being said, you can all have your peanut butter flavored cereals. If I am going to defile my body and consume a cereal there is only one way to go. If I buy a box of cereal there is only one choice:
[url=http://photobucket.com/][/url]

[Image: 150px-Quisp.jpg%7Eoriginal]

If we're going on about the contents of cereal you don't even wanna know what they pump the cows full of Ninja
Reply/Quote