Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millennials to Boomers, "What's wrong with us?"

This, this is exactly what's wrong with your generation.  I'm not a "boomer", but an early gen-Xer, and even I'm smart enough to wear socks when it's cold outside..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm from the tail end of the boomer generation so those under 60 for the most part are not boomers despite whatever some people want to believe. Think of boomers as being the children of WWII era parents.. The youngest WWII soldier would now be around 85 years old (assuming that person was 15 in 1945 and yes, people could still lie about their age to join the military back then and some were forced in because of legal problems and in some cases to earn money to support families. My wifes oldest brother joined at 14 and was retired from military service..
My own father, born in 1928 was just old enough for the Korean war and he'll be 91 Monday so boomers are quickly becoming a vanishing age group.. I'm the youngest of all my siblings. The eldest is already gone...
Oh well.. You know what I say about aging.. Get old or die. Those are the only two options left..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ankle scarfs? Is that to catch the poo running down their legs when told they need to get a job? 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:51 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ankle scarfs? Is that to catch the poo running down their legs when told they need to get a job? 

Nah.. Just their right to look as dumb as possible.. Everyone has that particular right regardless of what country you live in.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I would thikn some countries you may be killed if you dress a certain way, actaully.
Reply/Quote