Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimum 14-2
One game at a time. If you were a betting man, you'd bet our first lost coming Sunday (14-2 would still be possible). Marvin's record coming off of bye's doesn't inspire hope.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 11:08 AM)jj22 Wrote: One game at a time. If you were a betting man, you'd bet our first lost coming Sunday (14-2 would still be possible). Marvin's record coming off of bye's doesn't inspire hope.

But I am a betting man....and my money went toward the good guys.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, i mean if this team stays healthy they could go undefeated. Not too far fetched with these weapons on
Offense and the Defense continuing to improve as they should. Tackling needs to get cleaned up and we need
to limit the big plays on Defense but other than that this team is as good as anybody including the Pats.

The problem is the Pats might go undefeated too.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 09:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Makes me want to vomit.  Only real competition they had was pittsburg without Bell and this past week against Jets.  The rest of the schedule you can just say "sucks, sucks, sucks...."

And it is all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

Very true lol

(10-26-2015, 09:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I predicted the Bengals first loss to AZ because it is traveling on a short week.  If they do as I predicted, and beat pitt, then primetime wins against Cleveland and Houston, I honestly believe they will finish 14-2.  That is going to be VERY close to a #1 seed.  I'm unsure of the tie breaker with New England, but it could come down to AFC record.

Same thing i am predicting.
Reply/Quote