Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incognito back in the news..
Being held for an involuntary psychiatric evaluation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-incognitos-friends-have-been-concerned-for-months/ar-AAxKVb6?ocid=spartandhp

Quote:Richie Incognito was detained by police at a gym in Boca Raton on Wednesday, and it sounds like that incident may have only been the latest in an extended period of erratic behavior from the former Buffalo Bills lineman.
TMZ, which first broke the story about Incognito getting into an argument with a man and allegedly throwing a dumbbell at him, reports that Incognito had been “acting bizarrely” — though not violent — at the gym the previous day. Sources close to the 34-year-old told TMZ that they have been concerned about Incognito’s behavior for months and have been trying to get him help. Even the victim from Wednesday’s incident expressed concern for Incognito.
Incognito was not arrested, but police say he was put under provisions of the Baker Act and is being held for an involuntary psychiatric evaluation. This is actually at least the second time this has happened to the four-time Pro Bowler.
Last month, Incognito said he has decided to retire from football because of the physical and mental toll the game has taken on him. However, he was released by the Bills earlier this week after he reportedly told the team he wants to play elsewhere in 2018.
Incognito, of course, was at the center of the Jonathan Martin bullying scandal a few years back. That situation found its way back into the news earlier this offseason when Martin was arrested for threatening Incognito and others in a disturbing social media post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dude has issues..... I bet his piss would melt a beaker right now.....
Reply/Quote