Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good understanding of Russian motives and propaganda techniques being used
We're all susceptible to it. The trick is to recognize it and defeat it from invading your own mindset.. 
Check out the youtuber, Vlad Vexler.. https://youtu.be/_j6Vg7yLx54
He has several other videos as well about the crap Russia under Putin has been up to..
Check him out.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll watch the video later, but you can never go wrong not trusting the Russians. They may play nice from time to time, but there will be ulterior motives. For some reason they think they are a great people who should be admired and in charge of the world.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 10:13 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'll watch the video later, but you can never go wrong not trusting the Russians.  They may play nice from time to time, but there will be ulterior motives.  For some reason they think they are a great people who should be admired and in charge of the world.

I wonder how many countries wouldn't blink an eye at swapping out "Americans" for "Russians". Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 10:58 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I wonder how many countries wouldn't blink an eye at swapping out "Americans" for "Russians". Ninja

Yeah but we are right.  Except for the ruling the world part. We should stop doing that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote