Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minkah Fitzpatrick will likely miss game
Minkah Fitzpatrick underwent an emergency appendectomy today. He is expected to miss multiple weeks which includes the week 12 game with the Bengals. After the week 1 game, I'm glad to see him out

The lowly appendix is wreaking havoc on the AFCN this season

OH, and brand new Steeler, William Jackson III has been placed on IR before ever taking a snap for the team

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 09:18 PM)pally Wrote: Minkah Fitzpatrick underwent an emergency appendectomy today.  He is expected to miss multiple weeks which includes the week 12 game with the Bengals.  After the week 1 game, I'm glad to see him out

The lowly appendix is wreaking havoc on the AFCN this season

OH, and brand new Steeler, William Jackson III has been placed on IR before ever taking a snap for the team

We were pretty lucky that Joe's happened in training camp. 
Reply/Quote
Yeah I saw they ruled him out this week and then just saw the report he would miss multiple weeks. Definitely good news for the Bengals. We really can't afford to lose to the steelers and probably need to run the ball effectively with chase out. Fitzpatrick being out should help. Hopefully we have plans to help out with Watt as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 11:20 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I saw they ruled him out this week and then just saw the report he would miss multiple weeks. Definitely good news for the Bengals. We really can't afford to lose to the steelers and probably need to run the ball effectively with chase out. Fitzpatrick being out should help. Hopefully we have plans to help out with Watt as well.

Is Watt going to be back? I saw he had a setback a few weeks ago and would miss a little more time but haven't payed much attention since. 

Edit: Looks like he was activated this week.
Reply/Quote
That’s a shame.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 09:23 PM)Uncle Drinky Wrote: We were pretty lucky that Joe's happened in training camp. 

Noelle Easton fan?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2022, 11:31 PM)TheFan Wrote: Is Watt going to be back? I saw he had a setback a few weeks ago and would miss a little more time but haven't payed much attention since. 

Edit: Looks like he was activated this week.

Yeah I was gonna say he's active this week. Hopefully it takes him awhile to get up to speed but we have to assume he'll be 100 percent. He had a knee procedure done a little over a month ago? I was hoping when he had that done that maybe the Steelers were writing the season off.
Reply/Quote
Safe and effective
Reply/Quote
Dry rub wings don't get enough love.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Minkah sounds like a fur boa swinging ugly strippers name

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Looks like the kid Kazee on Steelers is picking up the head hunting where Minkah left off.
Reply/Quote
He and Watt pretty much won the game last time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Fred once killed a gopher with a stick.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 06:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Fred once killed a gopher with a stick.

...  and now he's a Dad.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 06:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Fred once killed a gopher with a stick.

Thought his mother would not allow him to play with sticks for fear he would put an eye out  Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
What scares me is we were favored against the clowns too. Cheap Shot TJ Watt is back, it's in Pukesburgh, going up against a rookie qb (which for some reason we seem to struggle against). The only plus is it's not in prime time now.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 04:28 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Looks like the kid Kazee on Steelers is picking up the head hunting where Minkah left off.

I saw that, launched headfirst into Olave. As is steeler tradition.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:24 PM)Garrus Wrote: I saw that, launched headfirst into Olave. As is steeler tradition.

Saw that too. Just good ol’ stiller footbaw
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:24 PM)Garrus Wrote: I saw that, launched headfirst into Olave. As is steeler tradition.

Then proceeded to laugh afterwards.
Reply/Quote
Well I think he kind of missed the game. Got away with a hold and then never heard from him again. I didn't hear anything, but I'm wondering if they decided that playing wasn't such a good idea.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote