Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minority rule
(11-06-2020, 02:16 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Well, by this logic, the fattest people of any gender will have the most voting power, since they likely would have the most living cells, no?

Fat men will rule all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 02:16 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Well, by this logic, the fattest people of any gender will have the most voting power, since they likely would have the most living cells, no?

Not sure you understand how cells work. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 02:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Fat men will rule all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Ninja

I regret my diet now.  Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 02:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure you understand how cells work. 

I wasn't arguing your logic but that of Fred. He used the concept of "alive" cells. And then pointed to sperm and eggs. My argument is that "alive" can be extended to all cells of the body ( excluding skin cells and the like). Ergo, people of the largest mass will have more cells (slightly skewed towards men, due to men being larger on average).

I do understand how cells work.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 02:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Fat men will rule all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Ninja

Not necessarily. Some fat people who are not men, will also rule. But mua ha ha ha ha indeed!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 03:33 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Not necessarily. Some fat people who are not men, will also rule. But mua ha ha ha ha indeed!

But fat men will not only have the large body mass, but also the sperm cells.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 03:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: But fat men will not only have the large body mass, but also the sperm cells.

Oh snap, you're right (per se, doesn't "fatness" affect sperm count, maybe?. But numbers are still exponential relative to eggs, so maybe a moot question after all in the context of gender).

Either way this interaction has brought a hearty laugh on my side.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

If that's true then why are we losing our fattest president since Taft and replacing him with a man who looks like a broken down marionette?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 07:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If that's true then why are we losing our fattest president since Taft and replacing him with a man who looks like a broken down marionette?  Ninja

Because the fat men simply didn't want to vote for Trump? It's based on the built-in logic, right? Cause Bels said that fat men will have voting power not that they will vote for another fat man.Jerry
Reply/Quote
Nate Silver tweeted this map before the election was called.

Pretty interesting to see the shifts from 2016 to 2020.

[Image: EmORXPtXEAIHv2V?format=jpg&name=large]

I'd also note that AZ doesn't show a giant shift in idiot votes as much as a shift both ways depending on region.

Trump seems to have fallen victim to the same thing Clinton did in 2016:  He was unpopular enough that a large amount of voters turned out to vote for the other guy.  Trump now has the second largest vote total in a Presidential election.  And lost.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote