Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misdirected Anger - Board Relations
(10-18-2019, 01:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, in times like these, i like to break stuff to relieve my anger too. 

Wait, you meant... Nervous

The Bengals probably need something like this at PBS...

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/flyers/rage-room-fans-break-stuff-wells-fargo-center-destroy-bat-gritty
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 10:09 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I think most of us completely understand everyone's frustration. All of us being Bengals fans, this is just old hat. We had a few years of some level of success and no we're back to the suck and we can't stand it. Not that it matters, but I couldn't care less if people want to express themselves negatively and kudos to those who somehow find something to stay positive about. It would be incredibly boring if we all shared the exact same ideas and feelings about the team. It's very interesting to see how people can form completely different opinions on the same thing. Something as simple as an incomplete pass can have a few different opinions on what happened, who's to blame, what the problem was, etc.

All of that is great. This forum is amazing for giving us all a place to interact and discuss our favorite team whenever we want. It looks nice, is well maintained, and there are a lot of really good posters on here. There is some really good football knowledge that gets shared on this board.

The problem isn't necessarily the negativity. It's the exact same posts and threads being posted and started every day, multiple times a day. We get it. We know where you stand. Bringing it up a dozen or more times every day gets really old. I think about every possible way that the size of our scouting department can be bitched about has been covered. Don't believe me, there will be multiple posts/threads made about it today. It's not that we don't agree or that we don't think it should be improved, it's that it's not going to change. At least not while Mike Brown is around. Bringing it up in damn near every thread, making multiple threads about it, and reviving dead threads about it is just too much. That's just one example. The same could be said for Taylor's inexperience, Taylor's coaching staff, fire Taylor, Taylor's replacement.

I could be way off base, but that seems to be a big part of the disconnect.

[Image: rufs.gif]

That's a Bingo!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Bengals probably need something like this at PBS...

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/flyers/rage-room-fans-break-stuff-wells-fargo-center-destroy-bat-gritty

lol, yeah. I heard about the rage room on Sirius.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2019, 01:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, in times like these, i like to break stuff to relieve my anger too. 

Wait, you meant... Nervous

Well I guess breaking stuff or punching something would help too.

(10-18-2019, 07:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So those of us who come here to enjoy this board should go away for awhile, because we're "delusional".  But the members who repeatedly post the same negative crap are justified, and should stick around?  Interesting.

I get that message boarding is serious business, but it was a joke dude.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 08:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:  Well I guess breaking stuff or punching something would help too.

I get that message boarding is serious business, but it was a joke dude.

In times like these, i prefer water boarding to message boarding. Rant 

And i am serious!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In times like these, i prefer water boarding to message boarding. Rant 

And i am serious!!!!

Well it'd definitely be preferable to watching this shit show every Sunday.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well it'd definitely be preferable to watching this shit show every Sunday.

Next time, i'll bring the water and blindfold if you bring the bamboo shoots. 

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Next time, i'll bring the water and blindfold if you bring the bamboo shoots. 

Deal. As an added bonus, we can do papercuts as a pregame warm-up. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Deal. As an added bonus, we can do papercuts as a pregame warm-up. Rock On

[Image: 97bafda85fc80e6dadfe9c66d29d27f8b5c965aa...2e923e.jpg]

Reply/Quote
There are like 10 people still posting here.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 10:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There are like 10 people still posting here.

And guess who is one of them!!!!!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 08:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I get that message boarding is serious business, but it was a joke dude.

Oh, sorry.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote