Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing
(07-02-2018, 08:16 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: When you click the icon in front of the url, do you see a 'disable protection' option? If so, click that and see if you can see the images.

Don't see that option.  I did find a menu under Permissions, and it says images are allowed.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 08:22 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't see that option.  I did find a menu under Permissions, and it says images are allowed.

Hmm, honestly not sure what's causing it then. I just downloaded Firefox and checked the site .... all images worked fine.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 08:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hmm, honestly not sure what's causing it then. I just downloaded Firefox and checked the site .... all images worked fine.

Must be this computer.  I'm probably overdue for a new one.  Other strange things have been going on.  I appreciate your help brother.  Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 08:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Must be this computer.  I'm probably overdue for a new one.  Other strange things have been going on.  I appreciate your help brother.  Thanks.

If you have Chrome installed, you could check the site on there just to make sure it's not a browser related issue.
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2018, 08:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you have Chrome installed, you could check the site on there just to make sure it's not a browser related issue.
I'm on Opera right now.  And can see most of the stuff now.  I'm going to uninstall Firefox and re-install it.  Or maybe Chrome.
Reply/Quote
It's fixed. I got a new computer.
Reply/Quote