Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitchell - Cheapshot Artist
In the 49ers game Mitchell went low on Hyde and hyper extended his knee while he was being stood up.  Fortunately for Hyde, it was a slight sprain and after a couple plays, he was back.  Steelers being Steelers.
Reply/Quote
I like how for years the Steelers fans acted like the Rooneys were so classy and avoided bad character guys. Well lets see they've got a woman beater (James Harrison), a Dog MURDERER (Vick), and a suspected rapist who if remember right settled out of court with one of the victims (Big Ben).

Stay classy Steelers!
Reply/Quote
[Image: burfict.0.gif]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/bengals-linebackers-cheap-shot-draws-penalty

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: burfict.0.gif]

Well at least Burfict isn't ghey.  Mellow

[Image: starks-wallace-dig.gif]
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:28 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Well at least Burfict isn't ghey.  Mellow

[Image: starks-wallace-dig.gif]

You must have missed my second post.  The one where he clearly rubs another guys junk.  

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You must have missed my second post.  The one where he clearly rubs another guys junk.  

Well, that thread didn't last long.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:58 AM)FloridaBengal Wrote: In the 49ers game Mitchell went low on Hyde and hyper extended his knee while he was being stood up.  Fortunately for Hyde, it was a slight sprain and after a couple plays, he was back.  Steelers being Steelers.

I have no issue with these hits as the rules left the defenders a limited target area.

I just have an issue when Tomlin has his guys do these legal hits, but then cries like a little girl when Nelson does it to Bell. It is unfortunate, but the reality is we will see a lot less head injuries (hopefully), but we will see a lot more knee injuries.

Heck, Weddle took at Fisher's knees on the 30 yard catch and run Sunday. I saw no one whine about it. It was legal, so Weddle made a great tackle to stop a TD.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: burfict.0.gif]

DAMN!

Cam is a dirty player... tried to kick Burfict in the head! Ninja
Reply/Quote
Here is the play I was talking about.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPXUsIMUAAAtVDH.mp4
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 11:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/bengals-linebackers-cheap-shot-draws-penalty

I forgot about that.  I wonder if that thug is still on the Packers' roster.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 04:52 PM)jason Wrote: I forgot about that.  I wonder if that thug is still on the Packers' roster.

Burfict has never played for the Packers.  

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 12:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You must have missed my second post.  The one where he clearly rubs another guys junk.  

He used the back of his hand. Clearly not as gay as that steeler getting a solid grip on that dolphins nutsack.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 05:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Burfict has never played for the Packers.  

Vontaze was clearly the victim in that instance.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He used the back of his hand. Clearly not as gay as that steeler getting a solid grip on that dolphins nutsack.

To be fair, Wallace was clearly stabbing his hand into the dudes b-hole, not grabbing his nutsack.
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell's a straight-up punk and has been since high school.

Also, did everybody forget about this?

[img]<script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>[/img]

[img]blob:https://vine.co/1b7f0177-14d8-4946-9821-f4b57c498bed[/img]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 09:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: To be fair, Wallace was clearly stabbing his hand into the dudes b-hole, not grabbing his nutsack.

I feel even more sullied and unusual now.  Confused

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He used the back of his hand. Clearly not as gay as that steeler getting a solid grip on that dolphins nutsack.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBS THAT JUNK

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 07:46 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBS THAT JUNK

You like to close your eyes and imagine that, don't you?  Confused

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 01:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You like to close your eyes and imagine that, don't you?  Confused

Hoping for a brother in thought?   Mellow

Reply/Quote