Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mitchell Wilcox
Does anyone find Mitchell Wilcox a little Goofy or Odd? Maybe it is the way he runs but I just find something different about his style of play for a TE?

Nothing against the Guy but something there not sure what it is...

Will he be a good TE eventually perhaps his size seems to be right!!
Reply/Quote
#2 TE's are a goofy group traditionally.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 06:21 PM)JumboTron Wrote: #2 TE's are a goofy group traditionally.

he's actually the 3rd TE. Hurst, Sample, Wilcox
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 06:23 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he's actually the 3rd TE. Hurst, Sample, Wilcox

You're right.  Even goofier then.
Reply/Quote
He has looked fine to me in a fill in role at TE with the limited sample size we have seen.

Better hands and looks more comfortable running routes than Drew Sample. I know not saying much comparing him to Drew. He has more yards per catch than Hurst, but it is way to small of a sample size to really compared him to Hurst.
Reply/Quote
He catches the ball when he gets thrown it, and can score touchdowns. I will take that for a backup no matter how goofy.
Reply/Quote
Slipping on the pylon could have led to a busted ankle... Goofy? Nah. Clumsy Well....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 06:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Slipping on the pylon could have led to a busted ankle... Goofy? Nah. Clumsy Well....

then spikes the ball into the stands, and realizes later that he wants the ball back
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2022, 07:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: then spikes the ball into the stands, and realizes later that he wants the ball back
That's my backup Tight End.
[Image: 14dallas.1.190.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&...le=upscale]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Didn’t notice the goofy part.Seems like a capable backup to me.He has done OK for the most part.Burrow has had to correct him a few times on missed assignments,but,he’ll learn.Of course I’ll be glad when Hurst is back full go.
Reply/Quote