Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mitchell should have kept his mout shut?
(01-14-2018, 07:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Marvin Lewis's time management and situation play calling/strategy is an improvement over Tomlin most of the time. 

Flattery will get you nowhere, with this crowd..   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Best thing is we get to see who retires first will it be Ben or Bell.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 08:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Best thing is we get to see who retires first will it be Ben or Bell.

One less gigantic crybaby either way.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Another silver lining for me is knowing that this sort of thing is the closest Bengal fans usually get to post-season happiness. LOL  

Let the annual schadenfreude-fest begin!  

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Karma !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bad move by Mike Mitchell, in predicting that the Steelers would beat the Patriots in New England.  By doing that, he completely overlooked the fact that the Jags were coming to town, and very well capable of beating the Steelers, again..

Great job in keeping your players focused, Mike Tomlin!   Ninja

Not to mention prima donna Bell pissing and moaning about his FA status two days before a playoff game and all the Steeler videos!

Maybe these turd bags should start concentrating on playing football.

Terry Bradshaw was right on the mark when he said Tomlin was an average coach at best, but a great cheerleader!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:38 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Tomlin was an average coach at best, but a great cheerleader!!

Not to mention the only cheerleader they have because they can’t find 8 pretty girls in Pittsburgh.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bad move by Mike Mitchell, in predicting that the Steelers would beat the Patriots in New England.  By doing that, he completely overlooked the fact that the Jags were coming to town, and very well capable of beating the Steelers, again..

[Image: DTL37G4X0AEr1aJ.jpg]

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mitchell was being his typical douchy self before the game, lol. This jackass doesn't even know how stupid he is.

"He doesn’t really do much over there, I guess, except for talk," said Bouye. "So he said we’re going to know his name, I still don't remember his name. I know its Mike something. He’ll be watching us next week."

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Steelers-S-Mike-Mitchell-talked-trash-to-Jaguars-before-game-113713266

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
When you talk that way and lose — in your opening playoff game, at home, as a heavy favorite, no less — you’re a punch line. And today, friends, the entire football world is laughing at the Steelers. The guys who couldn’t stop talking about a game that will never happen.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/joe-starkey/2018/01/14/Joe-Starkey-Humiliating-loss-should-have-Art-Rooney-II-demanding-change/stories/201801140220

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:44 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Not to mention the only cheerleader they have because they can’t find 8 pretty girls in Pittsburgh.

[Image: nfl_quarterback_roethlisberger.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Let the annual schadenfreude-fest begin!  

Kinda hypocritical, aren't you Juju?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bad move by Mike Mitchell, in predicting that the Steelers would beat the Patriots in New England. By doing that, he completely overlooked the fact that the Jags were coming to town, and very well capable of beating the Steelers, again..

Great job in keeping your players focused, Mike Tomlin! Ninja

Thank you Captain Obvious.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:17 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Thank you Captain Obvious.

Meh, I do what I can to help explain the situation.  Besides, ignoring Mitchell's quote would be doing a great disservice to young fans and ballers alike.  It's important to learn not to overlook the opponent in front of you, for the one down the road.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Another silver lining for me is knowing that this sort of thing is the closest Bengal fans usually get to post-season happiness. LOL  

Let the annual schadenfreude-fest begin!  

Accept joy where you find it.....yesterday was a Wonderful day..... Stealers lost and Vikings won.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 02:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mitchell was being his typical douchy self before the game, lol. This jackass doesn't even know how stupid he is.

"He doesn’t really do much over there, I guess, except for talk," said Bouye. "So he said we’re going to know his name, I still don't remember his name. I know its Mike something. He’ll be watching us next week."

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Steelers-S-Mike-Mitchell-talked-trash-to-Jaguars-before-game-113713266

Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are...... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:38 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Not to mention prima donna Bell pissing and moaning about his FA status two days before a playoff game and all the Steeler videos!

Maybe these turd bags should start concentrating on playing football.

Terry Bradshaw was right on the mark when he said Tomlin was an average coach at best, but a great cheerleader!!

Telling your team to impose their will on the other team isn't coaching?  Not just anyone can say that.  Well OK they can, but not the way Tomlin can say it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:27 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Telling your team to impose their will on the other team isn't coaching?  Not just anyone can say that.  Well OK they can, but not the way Tomlin can say it.

"Now I want you to go out there and impose your will on the other team like they are a teenage girl in the bathroom and you wear #7 on your jersey...."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:27 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Telling your team to impose their will on the other team isn't coaching?  Not just anyone can say that.  Well OK they can, but not the way Tomlin can say it.

Well....he does like to unleash hell. LMAO

Boy, I can't remember having so much fun watching a first half of a football game as I did yesterday.....then the Vikes pulled it out, great Sunday of football.  If Philly wins, I'll be pulling for TT and Darth Hoodie to get that 6th ring. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:44 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Not to mention the only cheerleader they have because they can’t find 8 pretty girls in Pittsburgh.

Nor can they, or anyone, afford to feed 8 girls from Pittsburgh. 
Reply/Quote