Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed drinks
Mojito is now the family staple since we wen't to Put-in-Bay. Terrific drink with a fantastic taste.

https://www.liquor.com/recipes/mojito/#gs.aq98CBM

[Image: mojito-720x720-recipe.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm a big fan of mixing whiskey and weed.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Liquor and Whores

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_mKPCJUW2I4
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2017, 09:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mojito is now the family staple since we wen't to Put-in-Bay. Terrific drink with a fantastic taste.

https://www.liquor.com/recipes/mojito/#gs.aq98CBM

[Image: mojito-720x720-recipe.jpg]

I've never had a mojito. I'm really not even sure what's in them. I've always poo pooed mixed drinks because I'm a hillbilly. If I'm honest though, I do like most of them I've tried... Long Islands, margaritas, whiskey sours... My problem is without a bitter burning taste, I tend to go overboard.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bombay Sapphire and Diet Tonic water.....FTW

.......or Blanton's on the rocks.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2017, 10:53 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Bombay Sapphire and Diet Tonic water.....FTW

Yes sir, Bombay Sapphire and tonic. That's my winter drink of choice. Well, post Christmas drink. Good stuff! Gin makes me smile.

Thankful that winter is just around the corner.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Captain Morgans Private Stash + 7up = CreamSoda taste. (I call it the Captains secret Soda.)

Personal Fav is Red Bull + Jager (Jager Bomb)
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 09:22 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Yes sir, Bombay Sapphire and tonic.  That's my winter drink of choice.  Well, post Christmas drink.  Good stuff!  Gin makes me smile.

Ya know, I like it during summer with some lime in a Yeti-ish tumbler (not gonna pay that when there are comparable cups for far cheaper) on ice.....quite refreshing. ThumbsUp

Sapphire is the best gin, IMO.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I don't drink soda and try to watch my sugar intake, so my "mixed drink" of choice is a poor man's Margarita.

Mix tequila, lime juice concentrate, and ice in one of those Blender bottle things.
Reply/Quote
Creamsicle = Vanilla Vodka + Orange Juice

The Four Horsemen (served as a double-shot) = Jamieson, Jack, Jim and Johnny
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 10:42 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Creamsicle = Vanilla Vodka + Orange Juice

The Four Horsemen (served as a double-shot) = Jamieson, Jack, Jim and Johnny

Creamsicle sounds well worth trying.
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty basic as far as favorites, love me some Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and Coke. Always love trying new stuff, but I'm not too into beer, liquor all day lol
Reply/Quote
Flaming doctor Peppers are awesome

Fill a pint glass half full of beer.
Pour the amaretto into a standard shot glass. Carefully pour the 151 proof rum on top of the amaretto so that it floats.
Carefully light the shot on fire by touching with open flame. Drop the lit shot into the half full glass of beer and slam.

I really recommend blowing the shot out before picking up and dropping into beer.. Especially if your doing the shot with a lot of friends... (cause if you pick it up early and a little sloshes on your hand... Well your gonna have a bad time)
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2017, 10:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Bombay Sapphire and Diet Tonic water.....FTW

(10-20-2017, 09:22 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Yes sir, Bombay Sapphire and tonic.  That's my winter drink of choice.  Well, post Christmas drink.  Good stuff!  Gin makes me smile.

Me as well.  Bombay and tonic is a great drink.

My second favorite is Woodford and Lemonade.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 10:17 AM)Wyche Wrote: Ya know, I like it during summer with some lime in a Yeti-ish tumbler (not gonna pay that when there are comparable cups for far cheaper) on ice.....quite refreshing. ThumbsUp

Sapphire is the best gin, IMO.

The Seagram's Distillers Reserve is pretty good stuff for the price, as well.  I also favor the diet tonic.  (gotta watch that blood sugar, lol)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
As I am a dude; I cannot add to the mixed drink thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Seems to be a lot of blood sugar monitoring? Guess this is the right thread for it.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 09:50 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Captain Morgans Private Stash + 7up = CreamSoda taste. (I call it the Captains secret Soda.)

Personal Fav is Red Bull + Jager (Jager Bomb)

Funny you mention it, because I once mixed Captain Morgan and Sunkist... It tastes like an orange cream popsicle.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 03:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I am a dude; I cannot add to the mixed drink thread.

Puts me in mind of a line from the old HBO series Deadwood.  "Somebody give this man some whiskey, and tell him it's from Kentucky"

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote