Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed drinks
Margaritas all day
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 01:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Seagram's Distillers Reserve is pretty good stuff for the price, as well.  I also favor the diet tonic.  (gotta watch that blood sugar, lol)

I'll have to try it.  I like the Sapphire because of the many botanicals in it.  Yes....I gotta watch the blood sugars.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 06:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'll have to try it.  I like the Sapphire because of the many botanicals in it.  Yes....I gotta watch the blood sugars.

So many awesome drinks out there these days.  A guy could stay drunk for a year and not get through half of them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 06:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'll have to try it.  I like the Sapphire because of the many botanicals in it.  Yes....I gotta watch the blood sugars.

Diagnosed type II diabetic back in the spring. I can almost control mine with diet if I'm really careful. I've lost about 20lbs but seem to be stuck at 205 now, lol.

Soda pop skyrockets my sugar so anything with coke or whatever is out for me.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2017, 09:49 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Diagnosed type II diabetic back in the spring. I can almost control mine with diet if I'm really careful. I've lost about 20lbs but seem to be stuck at 205 now, lol.

Soda pop skyrockets my sugar so anything with coke or whatever is out for me.

I feel your pain.  I do not drink ANY regular sodas.  I only drink diet, occasionally.  I mostly drink water, to the tune of a gallon a day to help keep my kidneys and liver flushed.  When I drink alcohol, I drink Yeungling Light because it's low on carbs, gin and diet tonic, or whiskey on the rocks.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Currently enjoying a Captain Morgans and hot apple cider with cinnamon, a fall staple for the lady and I...
Reply/Quote
The best tasting rum I ever had was 7 year old Havana Club from Cuba. I picked up a few bottles in South America. It has several different notes and is very smooth without any bite.  The only problem is it gives me a headache from the sugar distillation, so I stick to Crown Royal and Cognacs.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 10:54 PM)nickndfl Wrote: The best tasting rum I ever had was 7 year old Havana Club from Cuba. I picked up a few bottles in South America. It has several different notes and is very smooth without any bite.  The only problem is it gives me a headache from the sugar distillation, so I stick to Crown Royal and Cognacs.

Had a Caribbean coffee rum Friday night that was very good (and I'm not big on coffee).  Just a nice cordial for sipping or a shot.  They gave us a bottle of it, so if I can figure out where the hell the misses put it I'll post a pic.  I think it was called Grind.
Reply/Quote
Has anyone ever had Hennessy before? I've always wanted to try some, but have never gotten around to it yet.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote