Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon 170 mph on Instagram.
Anyone else catch mixons live on Instagram last night? He was doing 170mph in a super car.. My kid just caught it and showed me last night. He has deleted it now.. This dude don't learn...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:41 AM)Tony Wrote: Anyone else catch mixons live on Instagram last night? He was doing 170mph in a super car.. My kid just caught it and showed me last night. He has deleted it now.. This dude don't learn...

Yeah, I saw it as well. I didn't have the video to post so I didn't make a thread, but yeah. He was also posting something about taking some guys girlfriend or something like that. 
Reply/Quote
This season already has the weirdest vibe to it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Why his pedestrian ass on team
Reply/Quote
Maybe it would help his running if he were to make 'vroom vroom' noises after he's handed the ball.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:46 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why his pedestrian ass on team

was the best player on sunday on offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 11:47 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: was the best player on sunday on offense.

That’s not how statistics work. Should I bring up his worst games ever in comparison?
Reply/Quote
Seriously, Mixon did this? Dude is lucky he didn't get go the way of Henry Ruggs with the 170 mph driving if this is accurate info.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Grown men acting like teenagers....see this so often with Professional Athletes, wealth often means you never have to mature because you've had the comfort of money.
Reply/Quote
If true? And I'm not saying it isn't. DA move for sure!!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 12:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Seriously, Mixon did this? Dude is lucky he didn't get go the way of Henry Ruggs with the 170 mph driving if this is accurate info.

Not defending Mixon, but Ruggs did this on residential/business streets, not a highway.

There's stupid, then there's literally walking into your own demise, willingly.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Call Kareem Hunt
Reply/Quote
He should be benched for this
Reply/Quote
Dude was obviously hard to defend from the jump, but it’s nearly impossible at this point.

Reply/Quote
Hey, why you guys talking bad about one of our Team Captains?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
People do this stuff all the time. Joe Mixon's dumb for videoing & posting it.... It's fun to go fast.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 01:24 PM)PDub80 Wrote: People do this stuff all the time. Joe Mixon's dumb fornvideoing & posting it.... It's fun to go fast.

Other people doing it doesn't make it any less stupid.  Driving at high speeds like that is fun, on a closed track where you are not putting other's lives at risk.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 12:30 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Grown men acting like teenagers....see this so often with Professional Athletes, wealth often means you never have to mature because you've had the comfort of money.

So it's just professional athletes that do this? You're telling me "regular rich people" don't do this?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2023, 01:24 PM)PDub80 Wrote: People do this stuff all the time. Joe Mixon's dumb fornvideoing & posting it.... It's fun to go fast.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fy.yarn.co%2...ipo=images]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Joe's stupid for doing it in the first place, and so is everyone else who does it. 
Reply/Quote