Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Injury Update
(09-09-2019, 04:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
its not as bad as it sounds i believe we will pay him. he's been a model teammate on and off the field..Mike usually takes care of these type of players
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 08:49 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: It is just a "ding" or bruised bone...  Twitch

Don't ever say he was 'dinged'. In Bengal speak 'dinged' is the same thing as eminent amputation.. 

Anyway, this has me a bit worried. If Mixon goes down for any significant time then Gio gets "dinged" we truly have ZERO running game and back to the 2018 season for all intents and purposes. Are we gonna rely solely on Perine and Williams who's still out as far as I can tell? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 07:03 AM)grampahol Wrote: Don't ever say he was 'dinged'. In Bengal speak 'dinged' is the same thing as eminent amputation.. 

Anyway, this has me a bit worried. If Mixon goes down for any significant time then Gio gets "dinged" we truly have ZERO running game and back to the 2018 season for all intents and purposes. Are we gonna rely solely on Perine and Williams who's still out as far as I can tell? 

Perine has had 100 yard games before, FWIW. As third stringers are concerned you could certainly do a lot worse.
Reply/Quote