Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon, Jackson out; Daniels in
No Mixon or WJIII this Sunday. Mike Daniels will return though.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 01:08 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: No Mixon or WJIII this Sunday. Mike Daniels will return though.

I would say "that blows", but it is possible that it lights a fire under the asses of the oline to insure they move the line in the trenches so Gio et al can consistently gain positive yards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And, just like that, Mayfield returns to his week 2 form. No pressure, no coverage....bad combination.
Reply/Quote
Fire up Gio on your fantasy squad.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I can't decide if its more impactful that they are out or more impactful that Daniels is back.
Reply/Quote
Well, this isn't good. I think we might survive without Mixon if the OL can block well for Gio and company.

But WJ3 is our best Corner when playing Man without question and this means we have to see Sims and Phillips get torched.

Picking the Stains to sweep us. Think Burrow will have another good to great game but it won't matter damn it.

Being decimated with injuries once again and it just gives Taylor more excuses.

But if we can pull out a win with all these guys hurt and out I will give Taylor big props.

Daniels back is big though.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 01:08 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: No Mixon or WJIII this Sunday. Mike Daniels will return though.

So it's Phillips, Sims, and Alexander defending OBJ, Landry, and Hooper?
Lovely.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 02:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: So it's Phillips, Sims, and Alexander defending OBJ, Landry, and Hooper?
Lovely.

Hooper out. Appendectomy.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 02:40 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Hooper out. Appendectomy.

Ok. Njoku or whoever then.
Big thing will be trying to defend OBJ and Landry, both of whom have 319 yards on the year.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 02:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ok. Njoku or whoever then.
Big thing will be trying to defend OBJ and Landry, both of whom have 319 yards on the year.

I put Njoku on one of my DFS teams Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 02:41 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ok. Njoku or whoever then.

Ddoesn't Jarvis Landry have a broken rib?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 02:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Ddoesn't Jarvis Landry have a broken rib?

He does, but he’s been limited practicing and hasn’t missed a game in his entire 7 year career. So, I expect he’ll play, but could be limited. Especially if the coaches have Alexander beat him up on the line.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 02:44 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He does, but he’s been limited practicing and hasn’t missed a game in his entire 7 year career. So, I expect he’ll play, but could be limited. Especially if the coaches have Alexander beat him up on the line.

Yep. He's been playing through the rib injury. And even with it, he still could produce rather well. He just put up 88 yards on IND two weeks ago.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Oh boy Drunk
Reply/Quote
It wouldn’t be the Bengals without multiple vital players being injured all the time.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 03:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: It wouldn’t be the Bengals without multiple vital players being injured all the time.

If it makes you feel better, the Browns are without the following players:

Nick Chubb - Elite Running Back
Austin Hooper - Pro Bowl Tight/ 11 mil dollar a year free agent
Wyatt Teller - Starting Guard
Jacob Phillips - Starting LB
Karl Joseph - Starting Safety
Greedy Williams - Starting CB

+ A few more key players and some others still listed as questionable.
Reply/Quote
Is it just me, or are we seeing an excessive amount of injuries this year?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 04:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Is it just me, or are we seeing an excessive amount of injuries this year?

Lack of conditioning from the lack of a true off-season and pre-season.

Great time for the owners and coaches to approach the players association and be like...see this is why we need the pre-season and the contact drills.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 04:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Is it just me, or are we seeing an excessive amount of injuries this year?

I was thinking the same thing last weekend.  The Reader injury was somewhat unusual a quad injury.  Injuries seem higher this year.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 01:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I would say "that blows", but it is possible that it lights a fire under the asses of the oline to insure they move the line in the trenches so Gio et al can consistently gain positive yards.

They are in serious trouble with now WJIII. The browns might score 50..
Reply/Quote