Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon No Bueno Vs The Steelers This Week?
(09-07-2022, 09:26 PM)jason Wrote: No... I'd rather be a year early than a year late when it comes to refusing to draft guys. Honestly I don't like any of the running backs that are going in the first except Ekeler, Taylor, and McCaffrey (even sorta scared of him).

I drafted 5th, and took Chase... The dumbest pick in fantasy football history was taken at first overall... Anyway... I too Swift in the second, and I like him better than any of those 1st round RBs like Harris, Henry, and Mixon.

I took Mixon ninth overall and handcuffed him by taking Evans late.

I also took Burrow, which seems stupid, but Burrow was the 7th ranked fantasy scoring QB last year with no line and Mixon was the 2nd or third ranked back, so it could pay dividends.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 09:26 PM)jason Wrote: No... I'd rather be a year early than a year late when it comes to refusing to draft guys. Honestly I don't like any of the running backs that are going in the first except Ekeler, Taylor, and McCaffrey (even sorta scared of him).

I drafted 5th, and took Chase... The dumbest pick in fantasy football history was taken at first overall... Anyway... I too Swift in the second, and I like him better than any of those 1st round RBs like Harris, Henry, and Mixon.

I took Chase at #4 in my league, then also landed Swift, Ja'Vonte Williams, and Etienne in rounds 2-4.  Williams was a shocker to me.  I considered him in the 2nd and thought there was no way he would make it back to me in the 3rd, but he somehow did.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 12:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I took Mixon ninth overall and handcuffed him by taking Evans late.

I also took Burrow, which seems stupid, but Burrow was the 7th ranked fantasy scoring QB last year with no line and Mixon was the 2nd or third ranked back, so it could pay dividends.

That's cool.  Who else did you land?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 12:41 PM)Whatever Wrote: I took Chase at #4 in my league, then also landed Swift, Ja'Vonte Williams, and Etienne in rounds 2-4.  Williams was a shocker to me.  I considered him in the 2nd and thought there was no way he would make it back to me in the 3rd, but he somehow did.  

I wanted Eteinne pretty bad myself.... Took Mark Andrews in the 3rd, and he didn't make it back to me. Had to settle for Breece Hall.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 12:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: That's cool.  Who else did you land?

Mike Williams- Chargers
DJ Moore
Breeze Hall
Kelce
Mooney
Bench is
Tony Pollard- he should at least split Carrie’s with Zeke and Zeke could get hurt
Patterson- he could put up big numbers. Maybe good trade material for a wide receiver.
D London- wr Atlanta
Dak
Russel Gage
Brian Robinson- probably would have gone undrafted but could be good when he comes off PUP
Gage
Evans- Mixon handcuff
Bucs D
Reply/Quote