Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon and Hubbard promises to bring changes to losing program

Love the passion from these two
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 12:50 PM)Trademark Wrote:

They plan on taking out Mike and/or Merv?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 12:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: They plan on taking out Mike and/or Merv?

Let's bookmark this and revisit it after about four or five Mike and Merv show years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Mixon’s going to asking to be traded by the time his rookie contract is up.
Reply/Quote
They are still young, when Marvin returns next year and they have another losing season they will slowly become bunglized. The year will be 2023 and a reporter will be asking Mixon and Hubbard why Marvin is still the head coach after another losing season.
Reply/Quote
It's so beautiful and full of promise in the beginning.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's so beautiful and full of promise in the beginning.

This....

These kids are cute....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's so beautiful and full of promise in the beginning.

Then there’s the reaction from the rest of the team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Poor guys don’t know yet.
Reply/Quote
How many athletes that make it to this level are ever in a losing situations ? Over the years, it’s been quite humorous seeing these guys say this. They have no idea who they’re dealing with. Ebenezer does not care!!
Reply/Quote
They will realize, in time, that there will be nothing that can be done. Mixon and Hubbard will be told by their agents that there are clauses in their contract put in by Mike Brown that will keep them docile. tee-hee.
Reply/Quote

While us fans love to see players with passion and fire to win, Mike Brown sees these comments as a challenge to his authority and he takes such comments as if they were personal insults. Mixon and Hubbard are the next Carl Pickens, Corey Dillon and Carson Palmer, not to mention the countless players who just kept relatively quiet while moving on to brighter pastures without all the public fuss.

Look to see the Picken's contract clause have a revival in Cincinnati.

Reply/Quote

When do they start coaching? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:08 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's so beautiful and full of promise in the beginning.

Yes it is.  And then it all inevitably goes south.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Mixon forgot to mention that Hart, Redmond, Fisher, Og were all aboard a boat that sank out on the lake that day.

"Mistake on the Lake II" was the name of the vessel.

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good for them, going back to school is a smart decision.
Reply/Quote
Ignorance is bliss......
Reply/Quote
They haven't had all the faith and hope beat out of em yet, just wait.
Reply/Quote
This is like the grieving process. These guys are still at the age where they think the Bengals are well managed and can turn things around.
Reply/Quote
It's kind of tough to say really since this team has been soooo beaten up with injuries. It's possible they get back to winning ways, but I'm certainly not going to put my balls on the chopping block if they don't.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote