Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon and Pace post game chat
Anyone pick up on what they actually said? I’m at work so can’t turn it up.
Pace made some nice plays but Mixon won the big battle at the goal line when he had free shot at him.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/joe-mixon-exchanges-words-ivan-pace-jr-following-bengals-win-over-vikings
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 12:29 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Anyone pick up on what they actually said? I’m at work so can’t turn it up.
Pace made some nice plays but Mixon won the big battle at the goal line when he had free shot at him.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/joe-mixon-exchanges-words-ivan-pace-jr-following-bengals-win-over-vikings

Sounds like Pace was talking some crap, and from what I could gather from listening and why others were saying, was Mixon responded saying “you were the reason you all lost.” I believe referencing Mixon’s TD run when he bulldozed over Pace on 4th down for the TD.

From what I’ve Read Pace has some on field character issue stemming even to high school, but that’s just from what I’ve read, I have no idea if true or not.
Reply/Quote
Pace has that little man complex, which means huge chip on his shoulder. Which makes him a dangerous guy

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote

Can't hear Pace but it does sound like Mixon says "reason you all lost that's I'll I got to say". Usually players seem pretty friendly after the game. Must have been some chatting going on in the game that carried over.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for letting me know what you heard.
Pace seems like a good young player but you really shouldn’t say anything after you take the L in large part because you had a free shot at the RB and he went by you for the TD.
Reply/Quote
Mixon combine height and weight - 6 foot and 3/4 inches tall 228 pounds

Pace combine height and weight - 5 foot 10 and 1/2 inches tall 231 pounds

They appear to be in about the same weight class using older Combine measurements.

Boxing match - I take Mixon to win
Street Fight - Mixon
College/High School style Wrestling match - Mixon (unless Pace has more experience)
Hulk Hogan style wrestling match (some say fake or scripted wrestling) - Pace
MMA fight - Mixon
Thumb wrestling - Mixon
One winner take all old Twister game match - Pace
Sword fight (Fencing swords with the safety button on the sword's tip of the blade) - Pace
Old time Pistol duel - Pace (because Mixon would fire first and too quickly use his one bullet)*
*The NFL stepped in to demand that Paint Ball old time dueling Pistols were created and used for Safety reasons.
Reply/Quote
Young rookie with a chip on his shoulder trying to make up for his game losing play with bravado and a puffed out chest.

Not surprising. I like IPJ. It's a shame we didn't sign him.
Reply/Quote
Pace did everything right on that 4th down play except make the tackle. Good job by Mixon to fight through that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well they get to play each other in 2025 assuming both continue on their respective teams/
Reply/Quote