Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon confidence?
I don't know about you guys but Mixon looked it wasn't that interested to be playing today. I don't know what's going on with him but he was not lowering the boom and trying to "truck" anyone during contact, pretty much looked like he was either uninterested or maybe he had some kind of injury? Not sure what is going on but I've never seen him play with less enthusiasm, was it just me or did anyone else see this? I've been wrong before...
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:52 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I don't know about you guys but Mixon looked it wasn't that interested to be playing today. I don't know what's going on with him but he was not lowering the boom and trying to "truck" anyone during contact, pretty much looked like he was either uninterested or maybe he had some kind of injury? Not sure what is going on but I've never seen him play with less enthusiasm, was it just me or did anyone else see this? I've been wrong before...

His aunt passed away after the game.....

But football wise he just isn't as involved for the $$$ the Bengals payed him
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:52 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I don't know about you guys but Mixon looked it wasn't that interested to be playing today. I don't know what's going on with him but he was not lowering the boom and trying to "truck" anyone during contact, pretty much looked like he was either uninterested or maybe he had some kind of injury? Not sure what is going on but I've never seen him play with less enthusiasm, was it just me or did anyone else see this? I've been wrong before...

I didn't see that at all. He got yards when they weren't there. Any positive gains by him he has worked extremely hard for.
Reply/Quote
Just my opinion and I love Mixon. But you put money in the oline not the rb position. Don't care who the rb is with a bad line they can't run. With a good line average low paid rbs can look great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:54 PM)QueenCity Wrote: His aunt passed away after the game.....

But football wise he just isn't as involved for the $$$ the Bengals payed him

I didn't know about his aunt, sorry to hear that.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
As soon as Mixon gets the ball the defense is already in the backfield. I feel sorry for him. He tries but its hard to make a move when the defenders already in your face as soon as you get the ball. That oline should be embarrassed that they are the weakest bunch of girls in the league.
Reply/Quote