Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon deleted his Twitter?
(02-13-2021, 12:04 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Seems like good news to me. Twitter and pro athletes isnt always a good combination in the world we live in.

Pretty much what I was going to say. One wrong word and the cancel mob is out for blood...or you get in hot water with someone else.

It's just asking for trouble.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I personal believe all social media can go pound salt. It just seems like the only people on that stuff are ones that need a hobby because all they do is ***** about others and things that are not even their business. Now everyone get off my lawn!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 12:04 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Seems like good news to me. Twitter and pro athletes isnt always a good combination in the world we live in.

Twitter and humans isn't a good combination. 
Reply/Quote
Focused on staying healthy instead of his next post. Good
Reply/Quote
Maybe he just wants to eliminate any noise and focus on football.

That's my advice to him anyway. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 12:24 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I personal believe all social media can go pound salt. It just seems like the only people on that stuff are ones that need a hobby because all they do is ***** about others and things that are not even their business. Now everyone get off my lawn!

We could drink beer together!  Wink
Reply/Quote
All I have is a facebook and that is mostly to see local things. I post maybe 2-3 times a ear. Social media is one of those things people pretend are important but really are not.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 03:23 PM)Destro Wrote: All I have is a facebook and that is mostly to see local things. I post maybe 2-3 times a ear. Social media is one of those things people pretend are important but really are not.

So that's 4-6 times for most people

2-3 times for Vincent Van Gogh

3-4.5 for Evander Holifield
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 03:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So that's 4-6 times for most people

2-3 times for Vincent Van Gogh

3-4.5 for Evander Holifield

Solid.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 09:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yup.  Sometimes I look up at that big ol sky and wonder what the hell goin on up there?  I hear about white dudes gettin deducted by the aliens and having all kinds of hell shoved up they butts. 

Hehe Holy shit Nately.  I haven't posted here in awhile but this damn post had me rolling. 

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 09:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Fire in the Sky is hands down the most disturbed I remember being by a movie as a kid.

Did you see the Netflix documentary with the guys involved interviewed recently. Very strange happenings with the trees in the area where this allegely occurred. They all show signs of radiation. Walton now thinks he was accidently irradiated and they took him about their ship to save him. 
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 04:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did you see the Netflix documentary with the guys involved interviewed recently. Very strange happenings with the trees in the area where this allegely occurred. They all show signs of radiation. Walton now thinks he was accidently irradiated and they took him about their ship to save him. 

Nope. Didn’t even know there was one. I’ll have to check it out.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 04:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope. Didn’t even know there was one. I’ll have to check it out.

It was on Netflix or Prime... I saw it a couple of months ago, but not sure what platform.

Edit: I went back and looked, it is on Prime.

Watch Travis - The True Story Of Travis Walton | Prime Video (amazon.com)
Reply/Quote
Everybody should delete their twitter and facebook accounts...

We need something new.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 12:24 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I personal believe all social media can go pound salt. It just seems like the only people on that stuff are ones that need a hobby because all they do is ***** about others and things that are not even their business. Now everyone get off my lawn!

Hilarious

Damn rights Ray lol

(02-13-2021, 03:12 PM)sandwedge Wrote: We could drink beer together!  Wink

Cheers

Brewskies taste good. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Twitter accounts are now often seen as being aligned with a nasty crowd, something that can land a football player in hot water, but maybe he just didn't want the temptation to venture into other subjects. MAYBE he had his life threatened by some schmuck ..or all of the above.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2021, 03:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Looks like his Instagram is gone too.

mYBE HE is  a left of right wing extremist?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Maybe he grew the f up...... never understood the whole twitter or instagram thing other than "look at me"
Reply/Quote

Social media doesn't get people in trouble, people get people in trouble.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2021, 01:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Social media doesn't get people in trouble, people get people in trouble.

Yeah but without social media all of your "friends" and followers don't know when you get in trouble.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote