Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon deleted his Twitter?
(02-15-2021, 03:41 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Let's hope!!  It would be great to watch JMix run for a 100 every game, Burrow throw for 300 every game. And a defense that holds opponents to 21-24 pts a game.

I need to stop. I'm getting a little light headed and dizzy typing and picturing this...

wth, if you are gonna go that far, just hold them to 0-3 points per game. Go big or go home
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 12:07 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Pretty much what I was going to say. One wrong word and the cancel mob is out for blood...or you get in hot water with someone else.

It's just asking for trouble.

Wow yeah and the moderators on here censored me for saying Mixon was a Trump supporter and probably got deleted for that in this now "free" democratic society.. Haha.. Look for my post in this thread.. They deleted it.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Wow yeah and the moderators on here censored me for saying Mixon was a Trump supporter and probably got deleted for that in this now "free" democratic society.. Haha.. Look for my post in this thread.. They deleted it.

If only this board had a place where you could post political stuff....

A bunch of political posts were deleted from this thread because it is Jungle Noise, not the P&R section. Posting political stuff here when there is a place where it is welcomed and expected is like taking a crap in the kitchen sink and then wondering why everyone is getting on your case about it.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 12:00 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If only this board had a place where you could post political stuff....

If only it had a place where everyone could equally post political stuff
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 12:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: If only it had a place where everyone could equally post political stuff

So Jungle Noise is the place to lean right on the political spectrum then?  Call me a man with orthopedic shoes, because I stand corrected. 
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So Jungle Noise is the place to lean right on the political spectrum then?  Call me a man with orthopedic shoes, because I stand corrected. 

I didn't say any such thing. So take the shoes off
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't say any such thing. So take the shoes off

Ah, excuse me for reading between the lines, Mr. Sincerity. 
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:36 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Wow yeah and the moderators on here censored me for saying Mixon was a Trump supporter and probably got deleted for that in this now "free" democratic society.. Haha.. Look for my post in this thread.. They deleted it.

They also deleted the one where I asked you to take that shit to P n R, or literally anywhere else on the internet where a buncha people will gladly engage you in that enthralling conversation... But congrats on being "cancelled" bro. That's badge of honor stuff right there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Sorry man, but that's how it works. Politics are a no-go in JN. I even had to delete one of my own replies because it delved too deep into the political stuff, and I had to resist the urge and put the mod cap back on.

You're free to take it over to PnR if you need to vent that badly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He's back!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2021, 11:16 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: very good straw man

nobody is saying that. They're just saying he's quite annoying

So cancel him for being quite annoying?

Eh, this is why I hate social media.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 06:44 PM)pally Wrote: He's back!!

Man... Nervous

Hope it isn't a bag of weed.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2021, 09:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So cancel him for being quite annoying?

Eh, this is why I hate social media.

I think Bengals fans are more bummed cancel culture wasn't around when multiple high profile Steelers players were abusing women.  
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 09:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think Bengals fans are more bummed cancel culture wasn't around when multiple high profile Steelers players were abusing women.  

Abusing women is a bit different than being "quite annoying".
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 03:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Abusing women is a bit different than being "quite annoying".

Im pretty sure Mixon checks both boxes, anyways. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 05:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Im pretty sure Mixon checks both boxes, anyways. 

Rough lol

He has been a good guy since he has been here. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 05:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Im pretty sure Mixon checks both boxes, anyways. 

well damn will make sure to hold any mistake you made against you for all time then.

People can make mistakes and better themselves mistakes do not define a person  unless they constantly repeat the same mistake.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2021, 06:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well damn will make sure to hold any mistake you made against you for all time then.

People can make mistakes and better themselves mistakes do not define a person  unless they constantly repeat the same mistake.

Fair enough.  We're still allowed to talk about Ben being a rapist though, right?
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2021, 05:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Rough lol

He has been a good guy since he has been here. 

Aside from that awful incident he had in college, he’s been a very nice guy in general.

I think I’m in the minority with this thought, but I believe everyone can and will make mistakes.

I will only judge a person based on how they handle themselves after said mistake. If a person makes one mistake, one time... then it’s something they did. If a person makes the same mistake, multiple times... then it’s something they do.

Mixon has done nothing but redeem himself since that horrible night.
Reply/Quote

you're still bringing that up when him and the girl made up and he's been clean since? Shut up
Reply/Quote