Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon gets snippy towards fans
I get he doesn't like booing but this isn't the answer. Should have stopped after the first sentence

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Can I try out for GM?
Reply/Quote
Mixon will be the next in a long line of good Bengals players who forces his way out. You could see his frustration in his body language on the field.
Reply/Quote
Another major talent wasted in Cincinnati...

People were calling that this would happen if things went badly for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Don’t punch us, Joe
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I've said before that Mixon's zeal to talk could go sour if things continue to suck in these parts. His tweeting about bringing in players and making moves that Bengals fans know would never ever happen is a bit of a concern, for starters.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:39 PM)pally Wrote: I get he doesn't like booing but this isn't the answer.  Should have stopped after the first sentence

Seriously, why would anyone find this statement offensive.

Snowcones are free for everyone!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've said before that Mixon's zeal to talk could go sour if things continue to suck in these parts.

I think a lot of fans have said it. Don't worry, he'll force his way out and fans will call him a quitter and turn on him. Rinse. Repeat.
Reply/Quote
Best thing to do is just keep your mouth shut. It has to be frustrating getting curb stomped though. Especially when guys are out there giving half hearted efforts.
Reply/Quote
Fans have every right to boo. Eagles fans were booing after the first series last week and they are 2 years removed from a super bowl and 1 year of winning a playoff game. They are just lucky it took so long to boo. They sucked from the first snap.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Seriously, why would anyone find this statement offensive?

Snowcones are free for everyone!

I'm not sure I'd call Mixon a snowcone for getting his feelings hurt for fans letting him know how much his performance sucked today.
Reply/Quote
Carl Pickens clause Joe. Be careful or they'll take your signing bonus Joe!
Reply/Quote
It will be interesting to see if he asks for a $15 million a year contract when he finishes the season rushing for 256 yards on 350 carries.
Reply/Quote
He should be pissed at the Offensive line.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:54 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He should be pissed at the Offensive line.

It's insane the way both lines got manhandled today...all day.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Best thing to do is just keep your mouth shut. It has to be frustrating getting curb stomped though. Especially when guys are out there giving half hearted efforts.

It was too late for that during the off season, when he was telling the media we were going to shock the league.  When you make those types of comments, you have to back them up.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It was too late for that during the off season, when he was telling the media we were going to shock the league.  When you make those types of comments, you have to back them up.

Meh, it's all words.  This off-season we were pumped at how humble and silent this team was while the Browns were running at the mouth.  Then Boyd and Mixon make statements about how amazing we are going to be and we love their optimism and swagger.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's insane the way both lines got manhandled today...all day.  Whatever

Especially on defense. We knew the offensive line was bad, but the defensive line should be a strength.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Especially on defense. We knew the offensive line was bad, but the defensive line should be a strength.

Even after Joe Staley went out we didn’t do shit. Pathetic.

Reply/Quote
That’s pretty tame for a response immediately after getting curb stomped. It’s better that he’s angry about the loss vs. being at the oh well stage.
Reply/Quote