Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon highlights
https://www.bengals.com/video/cincinnati-bengals-running-back-joe-mixon-s-best-plays-2018-season

So hoping we get to see this guy with more competent coaching, better utilization, and an improved Oline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And that is with one of the worst lines in the league!

He can only go up and up.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 08:33 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: And that is with one of the worst lines in the league!

He can only go up and up.

Yep

I so hope they put a serious effort into fixing the Oline. If you can run the ball effectively you can win. Playaction starts working much better and so on.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 07:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/video/cincinnati-bengals-running-back-joe-mixon-s-best-plays-2018-season

So hoping we get to see this guy with more competent coaching, better utilization, and an improved Oline.

This guy could be as good or better than Dillon IMHO.

Much better at catching the ball with better speed and can run routes all the while being a big back that can punish Defenders. Mixon can do it all, finally got to see some of that vision this year that we couldn't last year. Pollack did a decent job this year with what he had to work with. Just need to add about 3 decent Lineman to help out Mixon and Dalton and we could see something REALLY special.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2019, 09:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This guy could be as good or better than Dillon IMHO.

Much better at catching the ball with better speed and can run routes all the while being a big back that can punish Defenders. Mixon can do it all, finally got to see some of that vision this year that we couldn't last year. Pollack did a decent job this year with what he had to work with. Just need to add about 3 decent Lineman to help out Mixon and Dalton and we could see something REALLY special.

Yep,

I think Mixon is the real deal ! If we can just get the Oline up to speed I believe Joe can be up there among the best next season.
Reply/Quote

Cascadi somewhere out there in his Steelers Snuggie scrambling right now.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Cascadi somewhere out there in his Steelers Snuggie scrambling right now.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Mixon with a good O-line is top 5 with a great O-line he could be the best back in the league he has that much talent hopefully the new coach will know how to use him.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 02:30 PM)mon4078 Wrote: Mixon with a good O-line is top 5 with a great O-line he could be the best back in the league he has that much talent hopefully the new coach will know how to use him.

Todd Gurley says Zac will know.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 01:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:
Cascadi somewhere out there in his Steelers Snuggie scrambling right now.

Good stuff TRD, ha ha
Reply/Quote
I was skeptical when they drafted him. I was skeptical when he didn't light up the stat sheet as a rookie. I was skeptical when he lost weight in the offseason. The guy keeps proving me wrong. Good on Joe. 
Reply/Quote