Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon injuried
(08-03-2017, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm drinking just in case!

You'd be drinking anyway =P
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:07 PM)firstand10 Wrote: Whew! at first glance, I thought uh-oh here we go again! But, maybe the man upstairs is finally looking down on us!

Nah, Mike has always been looking down on us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm drinking just in case!

See, with me working outdoors.  I have to drink daily, just to keep my calorie count up.  Don't want to wither away, out there.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 08:03 PM)Stewy Wrote: You'd be drinking anyway =P

Not true. Technically, Select 55 is considered a beer, but laughably is so low in content its a judgement call. Oh shit, wife's in Memphis and I'm drinking bud light. Who the he'll slipped that in my fridge? Damn you Bengal fans! Love it. Lol

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 08:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: See, with me working outdoors.  I have to drink daily, just to keep my calorie count up.  Don't want to wither away, out there.

I'm worried about your health. You need to drink more and work less or you're gonna wither away.

Edit; Go Mixon! Whew, almost derailed the thread.

Sorry guys and OP!

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 08:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not true. Technically, Select 55 is considered a beer, but laughably is so low in content its a judgement call. Oh shit, wife's in Memphis and I'm drinking bud light. Who the he'll slipped that in my fridge? Damn you Bengal fans! Love it. Lol

Diabetic? My brother is a diabetic so select 55 and the miller brand are his favorites...his wife hates me because I always bring Budweiser.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:52 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Is he fine or do i need to go buy some beer

never hurts to get some beer
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 06:39 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I hate Cincy jungle. They made it sound like a severe injury

That would mean Hobson reported that his leg fell off because CJ hasn't had an original thought since 1923 when your grandma still made homemade candy corn for Halloween.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 07:37 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Personally, I really don't care if Mixon sits out this year. I have faith Hill and Gio can handle the load. Mixon has not even played a regular season game yet to see how he does and people are panicking.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 06:26 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Just a bruised heel.....would have still played in a game

Wheew Shocked

Freaked me out for a second. Have high hopes for this guy this year.
Reply/Quote
I was at training camp yesterday. I saw the scrum with Lawson, but missed the Mixon injury. Before the injury, Mixon looked like he could be a really good back. He is a bit bigger than I thought. He did one juke move into the line, took it outside, and outran everyone along the sideline.
Reply/Quote