Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon leads WhoDey cheer

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That is absolutely AWESOME! Leading the "Who-Dey" chant in TN after jettisoning the home team from the playoffs!!
Reply/Quote
What a time to be alive. Who’s chopping onions in here…
Reply/Quote
Lovely
Reply/Quote
Quite a few Bengals fans made it into the game... awesome!
Reply/Quote
Love it, love Mixon, love em all
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sing along if you know the words.. 
Whodey? Whodey? Whodey gonna beat that Carson Palmer for dissing us? EVERYBODY!  Hilarious
You DO remember him saying Joey can't come to Cincinnati? Right? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Sing along if you know the words.. 
Whodey? Whodey? Whodey gonna beat that Carson Palmer for dissing us? EVERYBODY!  Hilarious
You DO remember him saying Joey can't come to Cincinnati? Right? 

another new tune from someone who said Joe would never succeed in Cincinnati.  Cowherd seriously has a thing for Joey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:38 PM)pally Wrote: another new tune from someone who said Joe would never succeed in Cincinnati.  Cowherd seriously has a thing for Joey

Well Joe ain’t no Baker or T Lawrence. Those guys even got extra weeks off while Joe still has to go to work every day.

But if he doesn’t want national commercials I’m happy with him not doing them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well Joe ain’t no Baker or T Lawrence. Those guys even got extra weeks off while Joe still has to go to work every day.

But if he doesn’t want national commercials I’m happy with him not doing them.

comon now baker is still cleaning his home (browns stadium) last I checked. There are a few pieces of popcorn left from their last win over the superbowl champs this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: comon now baker is still cleaning his home (browns stadium) last I checked. There are a few pieces of popcorn left from their last win over the superbowl champs this year.

I don't care about what team he plays for...the BM commercials are funny! There not on the level of some of Mannings funniest commercials,  but they're still funny.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:38 PM)pally Wrote: another new tune from someone who said Joe would never succeed in Cincinnati.  Cowherd seriously has a thing for Joey

So the ending got a little weird there.

Cowherd has a thing for Joey Brrr. Wants to wear his skin.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Wow there were quite a bit of bengals fans at the game—good to see!
Reply/Quote