• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon now questionable
Joe Mixon has been added to the injury report with a chest injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lol Cincinnati is cursed
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 11:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: Lol Cincinnati is cursed

I mean if he’s gonna get hurt sometime it might as well be during a lost season with no o line or defense right?

Get healthy Joe, maybe we’ll have a better line next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well that contract is certainly paying off.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 11:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well that contract is certainly paying off.

It’s pretty disappointing. Not because Joe is bad, though. I feel like a pretty common saying around here is “Joe is a better player than his stats indicate” and I still believe that. This line has just stunk for the majority of his career. He also doesn’t get utilized very much in the passing game, which is an odd decision to me.

Either way, he has a big contract and he hasn’t really produced much this season. That does hurt.
Reply/Quote
Big game for Gio. Who (no shade to Joe, but should be noted) seems to run fine with bad lines.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 12:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: Big game for Gio. Who (no shade to Joe, but should be noted) seems to run fine with bad lines.

Nah.

2016 - 3.7 avg
2017 - 4.4 avg
2018 - 3.8 avg
2019 - 3.2 avg

So one good year out of the 4 that the OL has been crap. Mixon has been better.

2017 - 3.5 avg
2018 - 4.9 avg
2019 - 4.1 avg

Reply/Quote
70 pass attempts anyone?
Reply/Quote
That means we will see Treyvon Williams active
Reply/Quote
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I think Mixon is good but $12 million a year is just too much for an RB in this age.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 11:41 AM)pally Wrote: Joe Mixon has been added to the injury report with a chest injury

Are Bengals tanking for rights for Trevor (to trade for a ton pf picks??

May be a great strategy. We need talent and great 2021 draft with more pics may get us back to a Super Bowl sooner than later.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 01:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Are Bengals tanking for rights for Trevor (to trade for a ton pf picks??

May be a great strategy. We need talent and great 2021 draft with more pics may get us back to a Super Bowl sooner than later.

If by tanking you mean just are a sucky team then yes.
Reply/Quote
Mixon's been questionable all year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 01:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Are Bengals tanking for rights for Trevor (to trade for a ton pf picks??

I guess if tanking is a thing we could get even more crazy.  Trade Burrow to the Saints for Ryan Ramczyk with the contingency that he signs a multi year contract, as well as their 1st and maybe their 3rd 2021 pick.  Then tank, hope like hell all the other teams with no wins at least win 1 game and draft Lawrence.   The Saints are going to be in the QB market as Brees is on his last legs and Winston isn't really the answer.   Joe goes to his favorite team and the Bengals get Lawrence and much improved O-line.   I mean if the team is going to tank for picks, might as well get a very good proven All-Pro O-line player, another predicted great QB, as well as some picks.

I know crazy.  And I'm not saying that is the best idea and I am totally a Burrow fan, glad we have him.  Just throwing it out there as something as a weird thought.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Gio is under appreciated. He does everything he's asked to and if he's asked to carry the load tomorrow I have no dought he'll do it well.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 01:57 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I guess if tanking is a thing we could get even more crazy.  Trade Burrow to the Saints for Ryan Ramczyk with the contingency that he signs a multi year contract, as well as their 1st and maybe their 3rd 2021 pick.  Then tank, hope like hell all the other teams with no wins at least win 1 game and draft Lawrence.   The Saints are going to be in the QB market as Brees is on his last legs and Winston isn't really the answer.   Joe goes to his favorite team and the Bengals get  Lawrence and much improved O-line.   I mean if the team is going to tank for picks, might as well get a very good proven All-Pro O-line player, another predicted great QB, as well as some picks.

I know crazy.  And I'm not saying that is the best idea and I am totally a Burrow fan, glad we have him.  Just throwing it out there as something as a weird thought.  :)

No
Reply/Quote
Record pass attempts in a game is 70...can Burrow break another record?

I'm sure you aren't being serious but lordy, if we out suck the Jets this year Burrow should demand a trade.
Reply/Quote
So if Gio lights it up tomorrow will it just be chalked up to playing a shitty team? I honestly think Gio is the better back. Guess we will see.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 05:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So if Gio lights it up tomorrow will it just be chalked up to playing a shitty team? I honestly think Gio is the better back. Guess we will see.

I love gio but he's not better.

If does well tommorow it's because he's good and and had a good day.

Long term he's not better and can't expect him to do it every weekend.
Reply/Quote