Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon out, Evans back...
The Bengals apparently don't expect Mixon to travel with the team to Tennessee.

Chris Evans returned to practice, though, and is expected to play.

Perhaps Perine can have another big game, and help block that monster DT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am excited to see Evans get some touches.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 03:27 PM)M.W. Wrote: I am excited to see Evans get some touches.

I'd rather see treyvone williams...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 03:34 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd rather see treyvone williams...

They have the spot open, they can also call up Jaques Patrick for the Titan game. 
Reply/Quote

That would be nice as well!
Reply/Quote

I don't have high hopes for Evans. I don't get the hype. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 04:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: They have the spot open, they can also call up Jaques Patrick for the Titan game. 

Can we?  He just got drafted to the XFL I believe.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 04:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: They have the spot open, they can also call up Jaques Patrick for the Titan game. 

Good, I just hope Evans is finally healthy. He has looked slow on Returns this season unlike Trayveon last game.

Always liked Jaques Patrick, big thumping RB, perfect for a physical game like this. Good to know we can call him up.

Saw he got drafted by a USFL team.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 05:30 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Can we?  He just got drafted to the XFL I believe.

The XFL is still around? Maybe that is what I saw.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 05:18 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I don't have high hopes for Evans. I don't get the hype. 

Me either. I don't see anything special at all.. I hope they keep.Willams returning kickoffs..
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 09:12 PM)Tony Wrote: Me either. I don't see anything special at all.. I hope they keep.Willams returning kickoffs..

I just think Evans has been injured because yeah, he has looked slow and doesn't put his foot down and get upfield with
incentive which Trayveon actually did well in the last game. I just hope either Evans is finally healthy, or this is just smoke
and they stick with Trayveon over Evans.
Reply/Quote
Patrick hasn't been with the team since Aug 30

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

They cannot. Patrick has been gone for several months now. He was waived on August 30th.
Reply/Quote

Jacques Patrick would be my choice.He can punish defenses.Him and Perine would create a nice combination of different styles of running backs.
Reply/Quote
Perine,IMO,has been playing as good as I’ve ever seen him play,although he hasn’t played a lot,up until recently.Hoping they can get the running game going early against the Titans.Although it’s going against a pretty good defense.
Reply/Quote
Didn’t realize Jacques Patrick was gone.My bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 05:18 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I don't have high hopes for Evans. I don't get the hype. 

Well he might be a little over hyped. But he did have a knack for picking up the 1st with his limited targets last year. He's also had a couple of good receptions down the field between last year and this year. I just don't think he's had enough of an opportunity to show what he can do. So in a game without Mixon and against a stout run D maybe he'll get some more opportunities for targets out of the backfield.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we’re due for a signature Evans game?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Time for that Perine shine y’all

Reply/Quote
The pro bono GM in me says: Get Melvin Gordon in here ASAP. He just played Tenn. He wasn't very good, but he played them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote