Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon out, Evans back...
(11-25-2022, 09:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: They cannot. Patrick has been gone for several months now. He was waived on August 30th.

Thanks, I missed that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The pro bono GM in me says: Get Melvin Gordon in here ASAP. He just played Tenn. He wasn't very good, but he played them

I think people in the building see their RB room as pretty deep. Can’t imagine they’d spend money to bring him in when Mixon likely misses just one week. Hard to believe he could provide enough inside intel for it to be worth it.

Reply/Quote
I'd love it for Trayveon to finally have a big game. A big game for him would be very helpful for his career, he hasn't had many opportunities.
Reply/Quote
Mixon must have gotten a pretty nasty concussion and hope it does not linger for his sake.

perine has been running great this season anyway and expect him to get the lions share of the workload.

Williams looked good last week and Evans is coming back at the perfect time with Mixon ruled out.

Think the Bengals will be fine at RB Sunday, but it will be tough sledding against the Titans defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 01:54 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Mixon must have gotten a pretty nasty concussion and hope it does not linger for his sake.

perine has been running great this season anyway and expect him to get the lions share of the workload.

Williams looked good last week and Evans is coming back at the perfect time with Mixon ruled out.

Think the Bengals will be fine at RB Sunday, but it will be tough sledding against the Titans defense.

If anything it will be totally unpredictable.

Perine has exceeded expectations of many fans this season.

I say if he is running well they keep feeding him and see what he does.

So strange that a player most of us thought was a bubble guy is saving what little RB success we've had.

He's a decent blocker too which helps to keep him in the game on any situation.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2022, 11:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The pro bono GM in me says: Get Melvin Gordon in here ASAP. He just played Tenn. He wasn't very good, but he played them

No use.

When Mixon comes back what would he be? A prop?
-Housh
Reply/Quote