Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon practicing
Joe Mixon has returned to practice today. Of course, it is only a walkthrough so his prospect for Sunday may still be partly cloudy (in Marvin speak)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 11:37 AM)pally Wrote: Joe Mixon has returned to practice today.  Of course, it is only a walkthrough so his prospect for Sunday may still be partly cloudy (in Marvin speak)

sure hes a game time decision based on how his ankle feels.... but that being said I doubt hes deactivated as then gio would be the one and only

err forgot about Samaje Perine but doubt hes ready for active duty yet.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 11:40 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: sure hes a game time decision based on how his ankle feels.... but that being said I doubt hes deactivated as then gio would be the one and only

err forgot about Samaje Perine  but doubt hes ready for active duty yet.

why wouldn't Perine be ready for active duty yet?  He wasn't injured when we picked him up and now he's had 2 weeks with the playbook.

Reply/Quote
RB Trayveon Williams, S Clayton Fejedelem join Mixon as questionable

Reply/Quote
Make Gio earn that big ol' contract and if Mixon isn't beyond good to go, don't risk it. I'm convinced we're going to trounce the Farty-niners, at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Make Gio earn that big ol' contract and if Mixon isn't beyond good to go, don't risk it.  I'm convinced we're going to trounce the Farty-niners, at this point.

Farty-niners. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
You all know that the Bengals know he is going to play but are making it difficult for the 49ers to game plan...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I hope we don't play him................

Our piss-poor medical staff and luck, he'd be done for his career after his first career.

I understand that he wants to be back but sometimes you have to protect people from themselves.

Don't jeopardize the season for one game where we might not need him anyways.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 05:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Farty-niners. LOL

Yeah, that quote is definitely worthy of the Post Hall of Fame.   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Make Gio earn that big ol' contract and if Mixon isn't beyond good to go, don't risk it.  I'm convinced we're going to trounce the Farty-niners, at this point.

Wow.  If they do, I will be on cloud 9 as I believe they have a better defense than Seattle.  Love for ZT to win his home opener.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 11:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I hope we don't play him................

Our piss-poor medical staff and luck, he'd be done for his career after his first career.

I understand that he wants to be back but sometimes you have to protect people from themselves.

Don't jeopardize the season for one game where we might not need him anyways.

It seems our medical staff can't win in the eyes of some fans.

They don't get AJ back on the field and they are incompetent.  Smirk
They get Mixon back in the field quickly and they are incompetent.  Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Hey, don't go giving those bums my glory.  I've been  called Farty Marty since time began. That tired old line even makes my grandkids laugh. Sometimes it's flipped to Marty Farty, but I completely embrace my M-Fedness.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2019, 10:32 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It seems our medical staff can't win in the eyes of some fans.

They don't get AJ back on the field and they are incompetent.  Smirk
They get Mixon back in the field quickly and they are incompetent.  Smirk

It's the Damned if you do and damned if you don't show staring the Brown family..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just seen he was active today.
Reply/Quote